|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
WAKEFIELD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly the Web Analytics Association (WAA), announced that they will host its third annual Austin Symposium at the Westin Austin at the Domain in Austin, TX on Tuesday, February 12th from 12:30pm to 5:00pm followed by a cocktail hour. The symposium will be filled with discussions about real-world struggles and opportunities facing the field of digital analytics and optimization.
The symposium will feature two keynote presentations. Sam Decker, chief executive officer and co-founder of Mass Relevance, will deliver an opening keynote, "Data Director - How to Lead Change Through Data," and Tim Wilson, vice president of analytics at Clearhead, will present the closing keynote, "Effectively Communicating Analysis Results." The full agenda is available online and includes two time slots for moderated breakout discussion sessions for Austin area professionals to choose:
- Kevin Cobourn, Adobe, "Analytics problem solving using Adobe Marketing Cloud"
- Robert Hamilton, Ph.D., WhaleShark Media, "Integrating Web Analytics and Big Data"
- Owen Samuels, WhaleShark Media, "Engineering Web Analytics: From Data to UX and Behavioral Economics"
- Diana Huang, USAA, "Art & Science of Analytics: From Data to UX and Behavioral Economics"
- Jia Jiang, Hooplus, "What We Can Learn When We Fail"
- Jeff Allen, Adobe, "Digital Marketing: How to Turn Big Data Into Your Biggest Asset"
- Bill Leake, Apogee Results, "A Day in the Life of an SEO/SEM Optimizer"
- Dustin Marchant, GSD&M, " Designing for Analysis: How Analysts and Designers Can Work Together for Better Results"
- Richard Margetic, Dell, "The Future of Social Media Analysis"
- Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist, "Video and Conversion Optimization"
- Kelly Wortham, Dell, "Crafting and Managing a Testing Strategy"
- Nazli Yuzak, Dell, "Targeting the Individual: When to Start and How to Succeed"
The registration fee for this event is $10 for members and $50 for non-members.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict