|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
Global data center services provider CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE), announced today that CARFAX, a trusted provider of vehicle history information, selected CyrusOne’s “Massively Modular” Carrollton, Texas, facility to house its 11 billion vehicle history records.
With the most comprehensive vehicle history database in North America, CARFAX supplies vehicle history data in the form of reports used by thousands of businesses, car dealers, law enforcement groups, service providers, government entities, and millions of consumers to make informed purchase decisions.
CARFAX was attracted to CyrusOne’s commitment to customer service, its high-quality facility specifications, the proximity of CyrusOne’s Carrollton facility to CARFAX operations, and the accessibility and interconnectedness of CyrusOne’s footprint overall.
“We knew we wanted a data center partner so we could focus more of our attention on our core business. And while we expect to benefit from the space, power, cooling, and corresponding uptime delivery that CyrusOne offers, the big differentiator for selecting CyrusOne was the unmatched level of customer service its people deliver,” said Joedy Lenz, vice president and chief technology officer, CARFAX. “CyrusOne built a team to support us that is knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive, which helps develop a sense of trust. They prove through every interaction that the company is truly interested in the success of our business.”
CyrusOne’s ability to satisfy its customers is supported by the exceptional responsiveness and full transparency engrained in CyrusOne’s culture. Its delivery platform enables application of industry best practices and provides customers with self-service, reporting, and overall management. CyrusOne also offers flexible, scalable solutions with the top-tier availability that growing businesses need—all supported by available 100% uptime service level agreements (SLA).
In addition to customer service and transparency, CARFAX was attracted to the CyrusOne data center in Carrollton, just outside Dallas, because of the high-quality facility specifications. The site offers the potential for 400,000 square feet of colocated floor space to allow for expansion over time and 250 watts per foot or more via N+1 and 2N architecture using CyrusOne’s mesh design. CyrusOne’s mesh design is capable of delivering 100 percent uninterrupted uptime.
“Beyond the quality of the Carrollton facility and its proximity to our Columbia operations, we liked the flexibility CyrusOne offered in terms of multiple locations across the country that are easily accessible by commercial air, and its interconnection capability,” said Lenz.
CyrusOne has data center locations across the United States, Europe, and Asia that give customers the flexibility and scale to perfectly match their specific growth needs. In December 2012, the company began piloting in Texas the first statewide Internet Exchange in the country. Connecting all of its facilities in Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, the offering is scheduled to formally launch by February 2013.
“Our data centers are top tier and located where our customers want to be, but the appreciation we hear from CARFAX regarding our customer service is what really makes us unique,” said Dottie Spruce, executive vice president of sales, CyrusOne. “It’s at the core of who we are as a company and at the core of the people we attract to work for us. Our company’s innate drive for excellence is why we serve a roster of customers that includes more than 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies and nine of the Fortune 20. To secure and maintain relationships with such marquee brands as CARFAX, we must continue building on our legacy of delivering and delighting beyond their expectations. Time and again we’ve proven we are up to the task.”
CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) specializes in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure for more than 500 customers, including nine of the Fortune 20 and more than 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies.
CyrusOne’s data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery throughout its 24 data centers worldwide.
CARFAX is the vehicle history expert for used car buyers, sellers, and the automotive industry. CARFAX created the Vehicle History Report in 1986 and maintains the largest vehicle history database ever assembled, comprising over 11 billion vehicle records from more than 34,000 sources across North America.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict