|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 30, 2013 11:05 PM EST||
Websites are key online destinations for market leading forklift truck brands Hyster and Yale.
Edinburgh, 30th January 2013 - Realise Digital launched two new websites for NACCO Materials Handling Group (NMHG). This is the culmination of an in-depth project that has consolidated multiple websites for the market leading Hyster and Yale brands into two internationalised sites. The sites can be seen at www.yale.com and www.hyster.com.
The design from Realise Digital ensures consistency across brand and messaging and allows for better conversion, marketing agility, improved SEO, a lower total cost of ownership and easier, marketing-owned maintenance. This is the first time that NACCO has attempted to bring all regional marketing websites under one global umbrella.
The project itself began with an extensive and detailed customer research and planning phase carried out by Realise Digital. Qualitative interviews were undertaken with dealers, internal stakeholders and hundreds of customers from around the world. User journeys and personas were then created based on the research results. This allowed for the creation of a global hierarchy for the new sites resulting in consistent and logical information architecture across all regions. A new set of global digital brand guidelines were developed, which have since been adopted as the company's offline guidelines too.
Fiona Proudler, Managing Director of Realise, said: "This project has involved every team in our agency, from our researchers through the design and build teams to our wonderful, dedicated project managers. Delivering a project with teams in four different continents obviously presented challenges, but the result is a great example of what can be achieved when agency and client work closely together."
Allie Wilkins, Digital Marketing Manager for NACCO, says the site will be a huge step forward for its web presence and will help materials handling equipment buyers obtain the best information to make an informed purchase decision: "The objective of the website redesign was to deliver an informative and useful tool to assist users and to structure information in a way that is both easy to find and easy to understand.
"We have also integrated video content into the site to demonstrate real applications and third party case studies enabling users to see products in action, all of which complements the technical product data. Everything on the website has been developed in line with real customer feedback. The whole Realise team have been fantastic throughout the project and it has been great working with them. We look forward to continuing the relationship."
The site was built in Ektron 8.5 and upgraded to 8.6 SP1 during development. The site includes use of Ektron's drag-and-drop PageBuilder feature, taxonomy driven menus, bespoke tool development, regional and language switching and third party software integration.
- ends -
Notes to editors
For further information contact:
Danny Whatmough / Katia Bouznik
EML Wildfire Tech PR
020 8408 8000
Realise Digital is one of the UK's leading digital agencies (NMA Top 100), dedicated to combining creative vision with excellent technical understanding and execution. The company's core service offering consists of digital strategy, website and intranet design and development, online marketing and outsourced support.
Realise Digital is headquartered in Edinburgh, with offices in London and New York. The Realise Digital team is headed up by Managing Director, Fiona Proudler, Creative Director, Don Smith and Chief Technical Officer, Jon Tonberg. Its clients include Channel 4, Lloyds Banking Group and Standard Life.
For more information, please visit www.realise.com/digital
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict