|By PR.com Newswire||
|January 30, 2013 06:47 AM EST||
Sofia, Bulgaria, January 30, 2013 --(PR.com)-- As noted on the SEO Conference Bulgaria – official site, the event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., is the country’s main conference that focuses on search engine optimization and marketing. It is also an outstanding meeting place for customers, optimizers and representatives of search engines to gather together and learn about these very important topics.
The information that will be covered during SEO Conference 2013 is directed at programmers, copywriters, web designers, managers, and marketing and public relations experts who all work for companies that are trying to improve their presence and increase their visibility on the Internet. As an article on the SEO Conference 2013 – English version of the website explained, a total of 18 one-hour lectures as well as a round-table discussion are scheduled during the event.
For example, Maria Moeva, who has worked for Google since 2008, will present a lecture at SEO Conference 2013. As part of the Search Quality teams and Webmaster Trends Analysts, Moeva works directly with the teams’ Webmaster Tools, Sitemaps and Search Quality, as well as webmasters and site owners, mainly in the Russian forum for webmasters.
Other lecturers who will speak at the SEM conference include SEOM’s owner Ognian Mladenov, Banco Stoyanov, Dimitar Dimitrov, and Lily Grozeva. The speakers are all widely considered to be among the best experts in their field, and include representatives of Google, SEO experts, Internet marketing professionals, and professionals in contextual advertising.
SEO Conference 2013, which is organized by SEOM, Cloxy and searchengines.bg, is sponsored by SuperHosting.bg. For clients like business owners and Internet project managers who are looking for SEO and SEM services, to representatives of search engines like developers and quality of search professionals, the day-long event will truly offer something for everyone.
“The program of SEO Conference 2013 is designed so as to provide the participants with the opportunities not only to learn about the actual trends in SEO and SEM, but also to find thorough answers to the questions they are interested in,” an article on the event’s website noted, adding that organizers have purposely chosen applied topics in order to make this conference extremely useful in terms of SEO practical experience.
Anybody who is interested in learning more about SEO Conference 2013 is welcome to visit the official website; there, they can read in-depth information about the event, the topics that will be covered and the speakers, as well as get directions to the Inter Expo Center.
For more information, please visit http://seoconference.net
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict