|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 12:54 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Media Sentiment, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MSEZ) announces that it has finalized the acquisition of a new asset, the social media sentiment curatorial technology of www.socialmediasentiment.com.
Marian Munz, MSEZ's CEO, said, "We continue to build our asset base with this new social media tool. With this acquisition we feel that we are entering a new phase in the company's life cycle. Not too long ago we introduced the notion of 'media sentiment,' which became our trademark. We have developed an innovative, patent-pending technology that focuses on determining the sentiment of news and information in real time. In the first phase, the technology focused on earnings news releases of companies listed on NASDAQ and NYSE. Today, most major players in the industry have recognized the extraordinary impact that these news releases have on a public company's valuation, the moment the news is released. Many companies and individuals have seen the benefits of sentiment analysis as well. With this new acquisition we are continuing our work on new and innovative products that, we believe, will help to shape the industry for the next period."
Munz continued, "Social networking technologies are becoming more and more a part of the fabric of today's internet community. We feel that these new and innovative technologies bring a tremendous social value and deserve the market valuation seen at some of the leaders, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Just recently, the social content web site Buzzfeed has been reported to receive new funding that values the company at $200 million while Yahoo bought the social news start-up Snip.it only a few days ago."
The company plans to integrate the social media sentiment curatorial technology with the video courier technology under a new tool to be released soon.
As previously announced, these technologies will likely be integrated with mediasentiment.com and will help to develop a new user interface for the web site.
Media Sentiment, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict