|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
The SES Conference & Expo series today announced that experienced marketing and advertising professionals who attend this year’s SES New York, which takes place March 25-28, 2013, at the New York Marriott Marquis, will be able to “Meet the Experts” at the leading search and social marketing event in the industry. This includes hearing from the industry’s thought leaders and leading practitioners who will speak at three morning keynotes, 53 conference sessions, 15 theater presentations in the Expo Hall, and 7 onsite training workshops. It also includes the opportunity to “Meet the Experts” during two roundtable forums.
Meet the Experts Roundtable Forums at SES New York 2013 give attendees a unique opportunity to learn, network and share information with their peers and leading industry specialists. (Photo: Business Wire)
“As many thousands of past attendees are aware, getting to meet the expert speakers for some one-on-one time is one of the most valuable elements of the conference,” said Mike Grehan, Group Publishing Director at Incisive Media. “So, we’ve made it even easier.”
He added, “Our ‘Meet the Experts Roundtable Forums’ give attendees a unique opportunity to learn, network and share information with their peers and leading industry specialists. With a choice of several roundtable discussions, each focusing on different key topics and featuring 2 experts, these opportunities should not be missed. Simply choose the roundtable most pertinent to you and join the discussion!”
Grehan concluded, “Attendees can also move freely between different roundtables to make sure they get the most out of this session. After Tuesday’s Meet the Experts Roundtable Forum, they can take their conversation and new contacts to our networking cocktail reception where they can continue the discussion over a few drinks. Or, after Wednesday’s Meet the Experts Roundtable Forum, attendees can take their conversation and new contacts straight into our networking luncheon where you can continue the discussion!”
An Early Bird discount of up to $600 is available for those who register for a conference pass by Feb. 21, 2013. Group discounts for groups of 4 our more pass holders who are from the same company and register at the same time are also available.
About SES New York
The SES New York conference includes informative presentations and panels, intensive training workshops, and a large exhibit hall. Each day is choreographed to leave plenty of time for networking opportunities with industry associates. Its real-time case studies provide attendees with best-practice knowledge that can be immediately applied to their marketing programs, and its classroom-style learning offers a high degree of interactivity.
The SES New York agenda, programmed by the SES Advisory Board, is designed to help online professionals with better strategies and best practices. This year, specific consideration has been given to mobile marketing, Big Data, Web analytics, Email marketing, Display advertising, content marketing, and e-Commerce. Visit http://sesconference.com/newyork/ for more information.
About Incisive Media
Incisive Media’s SES Conference & Expo is a leading global education conference and training series focused on the digital marketing industry. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include ClickZ for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch, which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness. For more information, visit http://www.incisivemedia.com/.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict