|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 03:01 PM EST||
Continuing to strive to meet the needs of law firms and corporate legal departments, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will showcase at LegalTech 2013 a variety of solutions for the legal industry in conjunction with its line of imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems and imageFORMULA devices. Canon invites attendees to learn about its award-winning technology with hands-on demonstrations in the areas of mobile printing, cloud access, workflow management and document scanning.
“In today’s economy, law firms are under constant pressure to do more, for less ,” said Sam Yoshida, vice president and general manager, Marketing, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A. “Canon continues to offer solutions to maximize collaboration and productivity in the legal field by helping to streamline case workflows, access information in the cloud and on mobile devices, increase client security and improve output management.”
As legal practitioners and administrators are constantly working with large amounts of documents and data, Canon offers the technologies and solutions that can protect, streamline and enhance their document-based processes.
Secure Solutions for Mobile and Cloud Access
Canon provides a variety of mobile printing solutions to meet the diverse needs of legal services professionals, regardless of office sizes, as well as fulfill their requirements for convenience and efficiency. With peer to peer and cloud based solutions legal professionals have the ability to leverage their mobile devices to productively scan to and print from their mobile devices and cloud based solutions like Google DriveTM. These solutions provide direct communication between the MFP and leading mobile devices and cloud applications through embedded solutions on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE system and convenient mobile applications.
For firms looking for enhanced control over device usage and printed output, Canon offers server based mobile printing and scanning solutions. uniFLOW Mobile Printing integrates mobile device usage into a firm’s overall output management solution, enabling the firm to enact tighter control over who has rights to output to the devices, requiring user authentication for secure printing of documents, and providing visibility into device costs.
Streamlined and Cost-Effective Workflow Management
Cumbersome workflows can be streamlined and simplified with Canon’s innovative MFP-based software solutions, improving virtually any document-based process commonly utilized in the legal industry, including document imaging and eDiscovery. Embedded applications, like eCopy ShareScan, enable firms to streamline scanning processes for creating electronic documents and sending them to document management systems. Canon also provides a full range of cost-recovery solutions to enable law firms of any size to accurately track and bill back all device-related costs. These costs can be tracked by client, matter and sub-matter- providing visibility into document-related costs where savings can be achieved.
Improved Collaboration and Workflow Efficiencies Through Document Scanning
Canon’s imageFORMULA document scanners are ideal for a variety of legal workflows, providing secure, high-quality scanning. With user-friendly design and functionality, Canon’s scanning devices being showcased at LegalTech 2013 include the imageFORMULA P-215 “Scan-tini” mobile document scanner, boasting a sleek, lightweight design, so lawyers can conveniently capture information at any point in the workflow. In addition, when connected to Canon’s new WU10 Wireless Adapter & Battery Pack* the P-215 will work wirelessly in Windows and Mac environments, and can send files to smartphones and tablets through the free Canon CaptureOnTouch Mobile application (available for free from the App Store and the Google PlayTM Store). Also featured will be the easy-to-use imageFORMULA ScanFront 300P networked document scanner, to help improve collaboration by allowing all parties to share information seamlessly in central and field locations, and the fast, reliable DR-M160 office document scanner, to quickly and effectively convert paper-based information to digital format. Fully-featured, the imageFORMULA scanner line helps improve efficiencies and reduce paperwork.
LegalTech is being held at the New York Hilton Hotel from January 29th – January 31st, 2013.
For more information visit: www.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
* WU10 Wireless Adapter & Battery Pack is sold separately.
Availability and specifications of all products are subject to change without notice.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict