|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 10:20 AM EST||
iCore Networks, the D.C.-based operator of the nation’s largest commercial Voice over Private Internet (VoPI) network and pioneer of cloud-based hosted services, announces today their Future 50 Award win, an awards program created and facilitated by Washington SmartCEO Magazine. This is the company’s third time being a recipient of this award, which recognizes the fastest-growing companies in the DC metro area based on employee and revenue growth over the past three years.
“We are extremely honored to be recognized for this award opportunity once again,” said iCore Chairman and CEO Stephen G. Canton. “We have been very strategic with our growth plans and roll-out of our services and solution offerings. In 2012, we increased headcount by 25% to over 150 employees and acquired Always on Call, a cloud applications and virtualization provider. The acquisition increased iCore’s market share and current compounded annual growth rate of more than 30% accelerating our product roadmap and further strengthens an unmatched competitive position as the leading Applications on Demand and Unified Communications as a Service provider to our customer base of over 65,000 users.”
In addition to iCore’s current offering of voice and data services, virtual private networks and virtual firewall, iCore launched the new Broadworks platform which marks a new era in Unified Communications. It provides customers with an array of robust functionalities, including HD video, unified messaging, and mobile applications, which also integrate with a number of IT and Enterprise platforms and applications. iCore also launched several mobile convergence tools, such as the iCore Communicator, which provides end-users with a Unified Communications experience across mainstream mobile and desktop platforms such as Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. The iCore Communicator application is currently available on the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
“We’re very happy with our 2012 success and are looking forward with expanding our business, partnerships and strategic opportunities in 2013,” Canton concluded.
iCore will be recognized at the Washington SmartCEO Future 50 event, scheduled to take place on January 31st, 2013 at the Sheraton Premiere at Tyson’s Corner.
About iCore Networks
iCore is one of the original providers of cloud-based hosted services and the first company in the United States to provide a fully managed end-to-end Voice over Private Internet (VoPI) service from the handset to the internet. With the recent acquisition of cloud provider, Always on Call, iCore has extended its cloud based services to include Applications on Demand through Unified Communications as a Service to its growing installed customer base of more than 65,000 users. This includes cloud applications (Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync); public, private and hybrid clouds; virtual infrastructure (virtual desktops (VDI), application delivery, file sharing; voice as an application; HD video; unified messaging (faxing/voicemail/email), mobile applications and convergence tools; infrastructure management and web security. iCore backs those capabilities with the most customer-oriented employees in the industry; scalability; unprecedented reliability; cloud-based disaster recovery, business continuity and backup; as well as best in class support and training. With a compounded annual growth rate of more than 30%, iCore continues to out-pace its competitors and maintains its leadership as one of the most innovative companies in the telecommunications industry. For more information about iCore Networks, please visit http://www.icore.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict