|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:37 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA and SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- San Diego-based Rio SEO, a leading provider of software tools for search engine optimization automation and reporting, today announced the launch of a suite of social media marketing products following the recent acquisition and integration of Seattle-based Meteor Solutions.
With the integration complete, Rio SEO is now providing digital marketers with three software products that assist with large-scale, social-sharing campaign analysis, as well as social advertising initiatives and digital-influencer activation programs.
The newly-named Rio SEO Social Media Suite encompasses Rio SEO Social Analyze, on-demand analytics that help marketers measure and optimize social marketing initiatives for scalable, repeatable results; Rio SEO Social Advertise, a software product that delivers digital advertising directly to a brand's most influential users and advocates; and Rio SEO Social Activate, an automation solution for fostering social engagement.
"Rio SEO is all about providing digital advertisers and search marketers with the tools they need to help their brands get discovered," said Russ Mann, the firm's chief executive. "The combination of well-orchestrated search marketing and social media strategies supported by advanced software tools to help execute at scale is what separates great content and discovery marketers from also-rans."
Mann credited Ben Straley, co-founder of Meteor Solutions -- who has joined Rio SEO as vice president of social technologies -- along with the Seattle-based team, for expediting a smooth transition and fast integration since the acquisition was finalized late last year. Straley now reports to Chris Reid, senior vice president and operating head of Rio SEO.
"It's great to have Ben and the Rio SEO Social crew aboard and fully integrated," Reid said. "They've hit the ground running, meeting with clients and working productively with our software development, product management, client services, sales, and operation teams."
To celebrate, Rio SEO will host a reception Thursday evening, Jan. 31, for team members, clients and investors, as well as the area's search, social media and digital marketing community. The event will be held at the Palace Ballroom, located at 2100 Fifth Avenue -- north of the firm's office in historic Pioneer Square -- and feature the cuisine of acclaimed Chef Tom Douglas. Voyager Capital, one of Seattle's top venture capital firms and a leading investor in Rio SEO and its parent company Covario, Inc., is helping to sponsor the event.
Rio SEO was recently cited as "the only leader" by Forrester Research, an independent research firm, in The Forrester Wave: SEO Platforms, Q4 2012.
"Our aim is to help digital marketers catch the wave of content and discovery marketing by leveraging social marketing activation and measurement tools," Straley said. "As part of Rio SEO, we are now extremely well positioned to integrate these social tools with search marketing strategies and technologies for a complete discovery marketing solution that delivers maximum consumer engagement and ROI to leading brands."
Along with the newly integrated Rio SEO Social Media Suite, Rio SEO offers award-winning SEO automation tools for website optimization, keyword discovery, and mobile websites. It also provides the search industry's first patented organic search reporting solution, along with a unique SEO change tracking tool. Additionally, Rio SEO has a suite of popular local search solutions, which appeal to national retailers, franchise operators, auto dealers, and other marketers looking to implement "hyperlocal" promotion campaigns.
About Rio SEO
Rio SEO provides best-of-breed technology solutions for earned and owned digital media programs, specifically for SEO (search engine optimization) and social media marketing. Based in San Diego, Rio SEO is among the largest independent providers of SaaS-based SEO automation solutions and patented reporting tools. Rio SEO offers application modules for organic search and social media, including software tools for content marketing, campaign activation, auditing, reporting, change tracking, keyword competitive analysis, mobile site optimization, SEO execution, and local SEO automation. Rio SEO software clients include brand marketers, retailers, and digital agencies. More information about Rio SEO is available at www.RioSEO.com.
Sr. Director, Public Relations
O: 858-397-1532 M: 858-527-9199
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict