|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- eQuest, today reported a unique list of European job boards showing extraordinary growth between 2011 and 2012. eQuest, which delivers job postings for the majority of the Global Fortune 500 as well as for thousands of other companies in over 150 countries, analyzed significant increases in the number of jobs posted to career sites in and around Europe in 2012 and compared the data to the activity the same career sites received in the previous year. It also took into account the number of candidates who viewed and responded to these jobs. Job boards needed to earn a minimum of a 100% increase in both jobs posted and candidate activity to make the list. Data used for the report was provided by Big Data for HR -- eQuest.
The following websites are listed in no particular order.
Name of site: Jobup.ch
Location: France, Germany, and Switzerland
Integrates three online recruiting job platforms: jobup.ch, jobwinner.ch and ALPHA.CH. Strong across all job classifications.
Name of site: Jobs_ch
Shows significant uptick in candidate response traffic.
Name of Site: JobIndex
Best known for online jobs in the Danish market. The company has expanded career sites into 12 additional countries.
Name of site: Catererglobal
Site focuses on the needs of upscale; deluxe hotel industry. Extremely effective for international recruitment of executive hospitality vacancies.
Name of site: Kariyer.net
The largest online recruitment web site in Turkey. One of the fastest growing in sheer volume of job postings.
Name of site: FinnJobb
The Craigslist of Norway - this site offers not only open jobs, but housing, cars, travel, and various services for sale as well. This is the largest Norwegian website in the number of page views, and has around 3.5 million users a week.
The above findings are part of a larger study that reviews the effectiveness of job boards and social media sites throughout the world. eQuest's Big Data for HR division recently released a report on best performing job boards in China http://www.equest.com/press-releases/equest-releases-china-job-board-study/. eQuest plans to release reports on other locations throughout the year.
eQuest is the world's dominant and most utilized job posting distribution company. Its primary customer base consists of the majority of the Global Fortune 500. It also provides job deliveries on behalf of the world's largest Applicant Tracking Systems, ERP's, and job boards -- managing thousands of companies through these channels. Present job posting deliveries average 250 million annually. Its Big Data for HR division collects approximately 5 million job board performance statistics weekly -- making eQuest the Nielsen Ratings company of the HR industry. Other products include consulting, OFCCP compliance and audit protection, technology services, data analytics, Interactive media representation, SEO, and various predictive tools. eQuest was established in 1994. eQuest can be reached at www.equest.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict