|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 04:15 PM EST||
My Rx Choices® enables members to browse their medication history, check for possible drug interactions and control prescription drug costs by looking for lower-cost alternatives.
Health & Wellness gives members access to real-time information, including a symptom checker to learn about common health problems for family members.
These new features are especially valuable in helping members to seek appropriate treatment and save at the pharmacy. “Our goal is to connect, engage and empower members with valuable e-tools that not only provide a personalized experience, but help make them smart consumers of health care,” said Eric Paczewitz, vice president, integrated marketing for Coventry. “That means giving members Web-based tools they can use to manage their health and benefits, and control over how, when and where they access and update their personal health information.”
The Coventry Mobile app enables members to stay connected to their health information anytime, anywhere. Popular online features available through the secure member website, My Online ServicesSM, are also accessible on AndroidTM, iPhone® and iPod touch® devices. For example, members can use the app to check their medical claim status, monitor deductible and out-of-pocket balances, search for participating network providers, as well as view, email and fax their personal My Health Record information and ID card. Registration is simple and it’s easy to get started.
Coventry is committed to providing members with innovative e-tools, personalized support and important information that gives them on-demand, secure, 24x7 access to their health and benefits experience.
Visit www.coventryhealthcare.com/coventry-mobile for more details about the app.
About Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care (www.coventryhealthcare.com) is a diversified national managed health care company based in Bethesda, Maryland, dedicated to delivering high-quality health care solutions at an affordable price. Coventry provides a full portfolio of risk and fee-based products including Medicare and Medicaid programs, group and individual health insurance, workers’ compensation solutions, and network rental services. With a presence in every state in the nation, Coventry’s products currently serve approximately 5 million individuals helping them receive the greatest possible value for their health care investment.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. My Rx Choices is a registered service mark of Express Scripts Holding Company and/or its subsidiaries.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict