|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Thismoment, the leading enterprise solution for digital brand experience creation, distribution and management, today announced the industry's deepest analytics integration with YouTube. The new capabilities make Thismoment's flagship product, the Distributed Engagement Channel ("DEC"), the first solution to provide brand marketers with a unified view of expanded YouTube Channel Insights alongside key performance metrics from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Google Analytics.
DEC customers already enjoyed the ability to track, filter and report on YouTube Views by distribution point and geography within DEC's Content Report. Now, they may analyze additional YouTube brand channel data including Subscribers Gained, Likes, Comments, Shares and Favorites. They also gain the ability to filter data by demographic.
Thismoment Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer Ankarino Lara explains, "DEC's ability to provide real-time, data-driven insight is a competitive advantage for our global brand customers. By consolidating even more data in DEC's Content Report, we enable better visibility and more efficient workflow. We take pride in our legacy as a flagship member of the Google Engagement Solutions Developer Program and YouTube's most experienced brand channel partner, so we are pleased to be the first to deliver this functionality to our customers."
Thismoment also announced DEC integration with Google+, allowing marketers to easily schedule and publish content to Google+ brand pages. With DEC's Social Brand Manager, DEC users may simply select the appropriate Google+ account from the same menu that includes other popular social distribution points such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Today's news closely follows Thismoment's addition of LinkedIn integration to DEC in December. Both Google+ and LinkedIn are rapidly growing social channels, with more than 400 million and 200 million registered users, respectively. Mr. Lara notes, "With a single click in DEC's Social Brand Manager, brands can now expand their reach to these vital communities. Each offers distinct benefits to our customers. The LinkedIn conversation and core use case is unique among that network of professionals. A branded Google+ presence gives our customers the potential to engage passionate influencers, boost brand search performance and improve engagement on all mobile devices, particularly Android smartphones and tablets. These capabilities are another milestone in our mission to bring dynamic brand experiences to the broadest, most relevant online audience."
Thismoment delivers a cloud-based enterprise platform for digital experience marketing, called the Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC). In active deployment by hundreds of Fortune 500 brands, DEC is used to create, distribute and measure dynamic brand experiences across multiple sites and devices at global scale. Deployed in more than 43 countries and 60 languages, DEC powers hundreds of brand experiences and channels spanning Facebook, YouTube, Web, tablet, mobile, and digital outdoor for many of the world's biggest brands. To learn more, please visit www.thismoment.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict