|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Dataguise, a leading innovator of data security intelligence and protection solutions, today announced that DG for Hadoop is now certified for use with the MapR Distribution for Apache Hadoop. The certification is a result of a partnership between Dataguise and MapR Technologies (http://www.mapr.com), a leader in Hadoop technology, which has resulted in a certified solution that assures data privacy protection and delivers risk assessment intelligence for enterprises using the MapR Hadoop distribution.
MapR is an award-winning Apache Hadoop distribution which brings unprecedented dependability, speed and ease-of-use to Apache Hadoop deployments. When combined with DG for Hadoop by Dataguise, MapR enables customers to more confidently and securely harness Big Data for analytics.
"By certifying DG for Hadoop with MapR distributions we are able to protect sensitive information in Big Data environments, enhancing overall security and accessibility," said Manmeet Singh, CEO, Dataguise. "Together with MapR, Dataguise helps to deliver on the promise of Hadoop in mission critical environments."
"Dataguise is actively supporting the security needs of Hadoop environments," said Alan Geary, senior director of business development, MapR Technologies. "Through our partnership, mutual customers of MapR and Dataguise can be assured of regulation compliant delivery of valued data in their Hadoop deployment."
DG for Hadoop is a comprehensive, flexible and modular solution that delivers enterprise-class protection to sensitive data aggregated in Hadoop installations. Offering actionable intelligence to decision makers about their compliance risk and mitigation policies, DG for Hadoop adapts easily to different deployments and data utilization needs.
Dataguise joins a distinguished list of MapR partners that are working together to enable diverse organizations within the Hadoop community to expand their reach and ultimately help customers leverage Big Data through MapR's next generation distribution for Apache Hadoop. For more information, please visit: www.mapr.com/partners.
Dataguise helps organizations safely leverage their enterprise data with a comprehensive risk-based data protection solution. By automatically locating sensitive data, transparently protecting it with high performance masking, encryption or quarantine, and providing enterprise compliance intelligence to managers, Dataguise improves data risk management and operational efficiencies while reducing regulatory compliance costs. For more information, call 510-824-1036 or visit www.dataguise.com.
Tweet this: @Dataguise certified for use with @MapR distribution for Hadoop
Follow Dataguise on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/dataguise
About MapR Technologies
MapR delivers on the promise of Hadoop, making managing and analyzing Big Data a reality for more business users. The award-winning MapR Distribution brings unprecedented dependability, speed and ease-of-use to Hadoop. Combined with data protection and business continuity, MapR enables customers to harness the power of Big Data analytics. Leading companies including Amazon, Cisco, EMC and Google partner with MapR to deliver an enterprise-grade Hadoop solution. Investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, NEA and Redpoint Ventures. Connect with MapR on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The Ventana Group
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict