|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 12:30 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- South By Southwest (SXSW) Music and Media Conference and Festival is proud to present Clive Davis as a Featured Speaker on Thursday, March 14.
Clive Davis, the renowned record producer and music business executive, is currently Chief Creative Officer of Sony Music Entertainment. Davis' autobiography "The Soundtrack Of My Life" is set for release on February 19. He has won five Grammys and is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a non-performer. He has been closely involved with a large list of notable artists through his tenures at Columbia, Arista and J Records. From early signings Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Aerosmith, Billy Joel and Earth, Wind & Fire, to Patti Smith, The Grateful Dead, and Santana, and through Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson among many others, Davis has made a profound impact on popular culture. The Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music at NYU is extending his legacy and looking to the future of the music business.
Clive Davis has long been an outspoken advocate for artists. His forward-looking perspective is most welcome at South By Southwest. This appearance will be a highlight among the many conference sessions designed to offer registrants a unique music education. Don't miss this great opportunity to hear from a true music business legend! For further information on Clive Davis, check out and like his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clive-Davis/190338346685 and follow his Twitter feed https://twitter.com/CliveDavis.
SXSW 2013, the world's leading music industry event, offers attendees the opportunity to explore the future of the music industry during the day at panels, talks, the Trade Show, Music Gear Expo and other conference activities at the Austin Convention Center. At night, the absolute best mix of musical performances from over 2,000 regional, national and international acts will take place at the nighttime music festival. Altogether, SXSW presents unmatched networking opportunities, career-building conference programming and over 100 stages of music for showcasing bands and conference attendees. SXSW Music takes place Tuesday, March 12 - Sunday, March 17, 2013 in Austin, Texas. For more information on every aspect of SXSW and to register to attend, please go to http://www.sxsw.com.
SXSW® 2013 is sponsored by Miller Lite, Sonicbids, Monster Energy, Esurance, IFC, Yahoo!, Doritos, Pepsi, freecreditscore.com, Chevrolet, American Airlines and The Austin Chronicle.
For more information, please contact
Elizabeth Derczo 512/467-7979 ext. 209
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict