|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
Simply Measured today introduced new reporting capabilities for Google Analytics that help marketers address the growing disconnect between social media and web analytics, and reduce the proliferation of data silos across the enterprise.
Simply Measured’s new Google Analytics reports add to the company’s rich portfolio of analytics for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Klout and Bit.ly, trusted by more than 50,000 users including American Express, AOL, Billboard, Edelman, Microsoft, Samsung and UFC.
Simply Measured also announced $8M in Series B funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), with participation from MHS Capital and existing angel investors. BVP is known for investing early in cloud-based enterprise solutions like Twilio, Box, Eloqua and Cornerstone OnDemand, as well as social media innovators LinkedIn, Yelp and Pinterest. Ethan Kurzweil, a partner in Bessemer’s Menlo Park, CA office, will join Simply Measured’s board of directors, bringing his experience in cloud computing, developer platforms and social media technologies.
“Big data has arrived; businesses now have unprecedented access to the transactions and interactions of their customers. However, without easy access and a useable interface, that data is not actionable,” said Kurzweil. “In Simply Measured, BVP recognized an elegant solution powered by superior technology. Companies no longer need to hire data scientists to turn information into insights, meaning that business intelligence is more accessible to a broader range of organizations. Simply Measured’s innovative technology, in combination with a strong team and incredible market momentum, will enable more companies to act smarter—transforming business as we know it. Simply Measured is a business poised for growth, and BVP is happy to support Adam and his team.”
Simply Measured’s reporting-as-a-service provides a range of web analytics-driven insights, from tactical to strategic, all of which can be easily downloaded to Excel or exported to PowerPoint, including:
- Social Media Traffic Report – Connect owned and earned social media engagement to website traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Twitter Traffic Analysis – Track the impact of Twitter activity through the entire marketing funnel with detailed analytics down to the individual Tweet and user.
- Blog Performance Report – Optimize corporate blogs and the intersection between blogging and other social media campaigns.
- Traffic Sources Analysis – Attribute and compare traffic sources, including organic, paid, direct, referral and social traffic to develop goals and determine focal points.
- Landing Page Comparison – Compare website content by referring traffic category, entrance segments, bounce rates, keyword analysis and engagement.
- Website Influencers Report – Identify influencers who drive social engagement for your brand, as well as website traffic and conversion. Correlate Klout scores, Twitter reach and demographics with each individual’s downstream impact on your website.
“It’s a well-documented trend that marketers are becoming increasingly inundated with data,” said Adam Schoenfeld, CEO of Simply Measured. “Our goal is to translate data into deliverables that bring analytics to life, making business intelligence more accessible and consumable for users across departments. We’re thrilled to join the Bessemer Venture Partners portfolio and look forward to building on our success in the market.”
To learn more about Simply Measured’s Google Analytics reporting, visit http://simplymeasured.com/google-analytics.
To analyze any Google Analytics profile for free, visit: http://simplymeasured.com/free-social-media-tools.
About Simply Measured
Simply Measured brings social media analytics to life. The company’s measurement and reporting solution aggregates social media data and web analytics from more than a dozen sources and presents it in a single dashboard that is easy to access on the fly and share across a team. More than 30 unique reports can be created in real-time and pushed to familiar tools such as Excel or PowerPoint with the click of a button. Simply Measured is trusted by more than 25 percent of the top 100 global brands and more than 50,000 users. Learn more at http://simplymeasured.com.
About Bessemer Venture Partners
With $4 billion under active management, Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) is a global venture capital firm with offices in Silicon Valley, Cambridge, Mass., New York, Mumbai, Bangalore and Herzliya, Israel. BVP delivers a broad platform in venture capital spanning industries, geographies, and stages of company growth. From Staples to Skype, VeriSign to Yelp, LinkedIn to Pinterest, BVP has helped incubate and support companies that have anchored significant shifts in the economy. More than 100 BVP-funded companies have gone public on exchanges in North America, Europe, and Asia. See www.bvp.com or follow BVP on Twitter @bessemervp.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict