|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 08:03 AM EST||
SmartBear Software, the world’s largest volume supplier of free-to-try testing software including TestComplete, LoadComplete, CodeCollaborator, SoapUI and more, boasts more than one million developers using its award-winning software quality tools. Last year, the company reached five million downloads, serving more than 200,000 customers with one of the largest free user communities in enterprise software. Industry dominating website performance monitoring tool, AlertSite, measured more than 1.3 billion website pages during the last year. Additionally, SmartBear’s SoapUI continues as the most used testing software solution in the world.
“More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals are using SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications,” said Joe Krivickas, CEO at SmartBear. “Increasingly, companies are seeing the competitive advantage and the importance of having the most robust, stable and well-understood APIs— a driving factor in our No. 1 testing software volume status.”
APIs are rapidly moving to the forefront of modern software architectures, giving business owners unprecedented flexibility to adapt to new technologies, devices and business opportunities. SmartBear is actively helping developers to establish a testing and monitoring strategy, ensuring they have the best APIs for both providers and consumers. The SmartBear tools allow developers to thoroughly test APIs before making them public, load test them to ensure they can handle customers’ demands, and then monitor them to ensure they continue to perform optimally.
To join the one million developers already gaining business advantage with SmartBear testing, development and web performance tools, visit www.smartbear.com and trial any of the products for free.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their APIs, desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. With 5 million downloads and counting, SmartBear products are easy to use and deploy, affordable and available for free trial at the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+
All trademarks recognized.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict