|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
BASKING RIDGE, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 --
- Radvision, an Avaya Company, to launch its newest video collaboration solutions ideal for businesses of any size at ISE 2013
- Demos feature desktop, mobile and room-based video as well as interoperability with the Avaya Aura® UC platform and Microsoft Lync
- Radvision experts to participate in IMCCA panels on unified communications, video conferencing and mobility
Radvision, an Avaya company, offers end-to-end video conferencing and unified communications (UC) solutions -- from mobile devices to desktops, conference rooms and fully immersive telepresence suites. Its Scopia® portfolio of standards-based video systems enables interconnectivity across new and traditional video endpoints regardless of UC platform or device.
Visit the Radvision Telepresence Café for demonstrations of the company's leading, end-to-end video conferencing portfolio. The booth will feature the all-new Scopia Executive 240 desktop system, Scopia Desktop, Scopia Mobile for Android and iOS, the Scopia XT5000 room system and Scopia XT Telepresence Platform, as well as the Scopia Control application for the Apple iPad devices. Experience full-featured, standards-based, enterprise-grade video conferencing that includes HD audio, video, data review and full meeting moderation capabilities all in an intuitive user interface.
The fully immersive Telepresence Café will also enable guests to interact face-to-face with a caricature artist who will sketch caricatures of those interested. Radvision will also highlight its newly enhanced Scopia Management application and game-changing infrastructure. Additionally, Radvision will be demonstrating integration with Avaya Aura platform and Avaya IP Office as well as full interoperability with Microsoft Lync.
Radvision experts will participate in IMCCA industry panels covering unified communications, video conferencing and mobility.
ISE 2013 takes place Jan. 29 - 31. Radvision is participating in the following panels:
Unified Communications - Transforming The Way We Meet & Communicate
Bob Romano, Vice President of Marketing, Radvision
Wednesday, January 30, 11 a.m., Room D507
How Mobility & Mobile Video Will Change Your World
Bob Romano, Vice President of Marketing, Radvision
Wednesday January 30, 2 p.m., Room D507
Amsterdam, RAI Conference Center, NL
Radvision booth no. 12-b80, Hall 12
About Radvision, an Avaya Company
Radvision, an Avaya company, is a leading provider of video conferencing and telepresence technologies over IP and wireless networks. Radvision teams with its channel and service provider partners to offer end-to-end visual communications that help businesses collaborate more efficiently. Radvision propels the unified communications evolution forward with unique technologies that harness the power of video, voice, and data over any network. Visit www.radvision.com, our blog, and follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Radvision and Scopia are registered trademarks of Radvision, an Avaya Company. All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners. All rights reserved © 2013 Radvision, an Avaya Company.
Tel: +1 201 689 6303
Email [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict