|By PR.com Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
Irvine, CA, January 22, 2013 --(PR.com)-- WebShark360 has appointed Mark Sweet as its new Chief Operating Officer. In his new role, Sweet will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of WebShark360, ensuring clients obtain the premium attorney marketing service for which WebShark360 has become known.
Said CEO Steve Mehr, "As both an attorney and an experienced attorney marketer, Mark was a natural choice. With years of executive experience managing multimillion dollar internet marketing companies, Mark will lend a valuable perspective to the attorney marketing team at WebShark360. We're pleased to have him on board."
Sweet is a licensed attorney in the state of California, a graduate of Loyola Marymount Law School. His background in both law and business administration led him to a position as Director of Legal Content and Business Development at LawInfo. At LawInfo, Sweet's direction was responsible for the successful marketing of some of the largest law firms in the country.
Prior to joining WebShark360, Sweet helped to build an internet marketing company, one of Inc Magazine’s listed top 6 in advertising. Under Sweet's direction as General Counsel and Vice President of Customer Operations, the company grew from a 3 million dollar company to a 20 million dollar company. He also represented the United States as one of only 16 representatives handpicked to travel to Japan on a friendly relations tour hosted by the Tanaka Foundation.
Sweet believes his role at WebShark360 offers him a unique ability to build upon his previous accomplishments and continue to innovate attorney marketing.
"WebShark360 is known for its innovative and successful attorney marketing. The company is an industry leader and it will be exciting to work with them. Until now, attorneys had few dependable and successful attorney marketing solutions with unknown results. But WebShark360 understands the importance of not only the internet, but mobile and social. It's an exciting time to pioneer this space," said Sweet. "I look forward to working with the rest of the WebShark360 team to create more opportunities for success."
To learn more about WebShark360's innovative attorney marketing, please visit http://webshark360.com or call (800) 939-4850.
WebShark360 is a premiere attorney marketing firm. Based out of Irvine, California, WebShark360 offers clients comprehensive attorney marketing solutions including website design and hosting, content marketing, SEO, public relations, social media, and media buying. WebShark360 is available at http://webshark360.com (800) 939-4850.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Mark Sweet Appointed New Chief Operating Officer of WebShark360
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict