|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GuideSoft, Inc. dba Knowledge Services, a leading national provider of contingent workforce management solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a multi-year contract with the State of Arizona to act as the State's Managed Service Provider (MSP).
The Knowledge Services MSP program, commissioned as AZMSP, will provide a wide range of process efficiencies and be used for all IT contingent labor activities and all IT Statement of Work projects valued up to $1 million. The AZMSP program will deliver unparalleled transparency, business intelligence and workflow automation to the State of Arizona while retaining valued relationships with local and trusted IT service providers. The Phoenix-based Knowledge Services MSP team will provide State of Arizona agencies with a wide range of services including supplier contracts, management and performance metrics, market based rate analysis, and risk mitigation.
All Knowledge Services MSP programs emphasize strong supplier partnerships, ensuring resource quality and service continuity. Knowledge Services believes that effective supplier communications, local mentoring and community outreach are critical elements for overall program success.
Julie Bielawski, CEO of Knowledge Services, said "We are excited for the opportunity to work with the State of Arizona on this strategic initiative. The Knowledge Services Government Solutions Team works to enhance the delivery of qualified resources and strengthen relationships with the vendor community to best serve the State of Arizona's contingent workforce needs."
About Knowledge Services
Knowledge Services is an ISO 9001:2008 certified contingent labor management solutions company founded in 1994 by Julie Bielawski (CEO). The company operates in 49 states and employs more than 800 associates. The certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) serves clients including Oracle Corporation, the children's toy and entertainment leader, Hill-Rom, WellPoint, Papa Johns, the entertainment industry leader and the State of Indiana, among others.
SOURCE Knowledge Services
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict