|By Business Wire||
|January 20, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
Panduit Corp., a global leader in Unified Physical InfrastructureSM (UPI)-based solutions, today launches our new website, www.panduit.com. The improved scope and quality of the new website are evident in features such as enhanced search and navigation capabilities that allow users to quickly and easily access information about Panduit solutions, products and services.
“The new integrated Panduit.com delivers an enhanced digital experience for our customers, partners, distributors and other web visitors,” said Ron Partridge, Group VP of Global Solutions Sales, and Marketing for Panduit. “This launch is part of our on-going effort to improve the user experience and make information on our solutions available to clients and business partners anytime, anywhere.”
The new website offers quick and easy access to essential technical information on Panduit solutions, including products, services and software. It is designed as an essential platform to provide information on latest trends and best practices. The site is being launched in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish, with additional languages planned for 2013.
“The new Panduit.com complements our other online platforms, which include social channels, multimedia, mobile apps, and video offerings,” said Andrew Caveney, Senior VP of Global Marketing for Panduit. “This tool will help us stay connected and engaged with our clients and business partners around the world.”
Created with the user experience firmly in mind, the website offers:
- A registration-based Panduit community for latest trends and best practices.
- The ability to create and manage multiple Bills of Materials (BOMs).
- Alignment with Panduit’s global social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Sina Weibo.
Visit www.panduit.com to experience and explore the full range of Panduit solutions.
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that connect, manage and automate the physical infrastructure. Panduit Unified Physical Infrastructure℠ (UPI) based solutions help customers integrate core business systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Our robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner. (www.panduit.com)
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict