|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 06:39 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- CHG Healthcare Services is one of the Top 3 workplaces in the U.S., according to FORTUNE magazine's 2013 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For in America. CHG claims the No. 3 spot, after making the list for the fourth consecutive year and the Top 10 for two years in a row. It is the only company headquartered in Utah to make the list.
CHG employs more than 1,500 people across seven offices nationwide, which are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; Edmond, Okla.; Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Boca Raton, Fla.; Cary, N.C.; Norwalk, Conn.; and Grand Rapids, Mich. It is the parent company to several healthcare staffing brands, which helped put to work in 2011 almost 8,000 medical professionals, who provided care to nearly 7 million people nationwide.
The company often touts its values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. "It's not just a feel-good strategy; it's our business strategy," says company CEO, Michael Weinholtz. "When you've got great people who come to work motivated and engaged every day, you are going to win the day every day."
To be considered for the Best Companies honor, CHG underwent an extensive audit commissioned by FORTUNE in partnership with the Great Place to Work Institute, a research and consulting company. Two-thirds of CHG's score is based on the result of a "trust index survey," which is sent to a random sample of employees. The survey probes employees for their attitudes about management credibility, job satisfaction and camaraderie. The other third asks questions about pay, benefits, hiring practices, internal communication, diversity efforts, and recognition programs.
Among the factors that catapulted CHG to the Top 3 was achieving 90th percentile scoring in every category of the trust index survey, along with its employee offerings such as a comprehensive wellness program, on-site healthcare and fitness centers, and daily recognition efforts.
In a celebration at CHG's headquarters in Holladay, a suburb of Salt Lake City, Mr. Weinholtz lauded employees for their role in earning the recognition. "You helped make this a great place to work so thank you, everybody, and congratulations." He then gave a playful jab to the list's top spot holder, "Google, don't get too comfortable -- we're closing in fast!"
More about CHG Healthcare Services
Founded in 1979, CHG Healthcare Services is one of the nation's oldest and largest healthcare staffing firms. Through its trusted brands -- CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork and Foundation Medical Staffing -- the company provides temporary and permanent placement of physicians, allied health professionals and nurses to healthcare facilities across America. CHG prides itself on having a values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. To learn more about CHG's award-winning culture, visit www.chgpulse.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict