|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 03:53 PM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- White Dental Supply, Inc. (OTCBB: WITD.OB) today announced the appointment of Jacob DiMartino as Chief Executive Officer and David Sonkin as President and Chief Technology Officer. They will both fill vacancies on the Board of Directors along with their executive appointments.
Mr. DiMartino is an ideal fit to guide the Company in its pivot into the social media marketing arena, having over 15 years of experience in direct sales and started his own successful social media company in 2011. Referencing the Company's recent strategic intellectual property acquisitions, Mr. DiMartino expressed his excitement for the future of the Company saying, "Separately, these three disparate technologies and concepts were already positioned for success, and we are incredibly excited about the potential growth of all three under one roof."
David Sonkin is the creative mind behind the Pitooey! platform and the creator of Mobile Caviar with its cutting edge marketing techniques. Since 2007, Mr. Sonkin has developed a number of mobile applications and marketing techniques and brings his technological and creative capabilities to the Company. Mr. Sonkin will perpetuate his tenants of rapid innovation and customer service throughout the culture of the Company.
The Company is excited to have two highly skilled and experienced individuals joining our executive team as it pivots toward a social future.
For further information, please visit www.Pitooey.com.
About The Company
The Company is an Internet marketing company that leverages its proprietary technology to assist companies in establishing and developing a presence on the Internet. The company's offerings come from two distinct, yet synergistic, business groups, Choice One Mobile and Pitooey!. Choice One Mobile offers various services regarding content creation, search engine optimization, social media management, and mobile platform optimization. Pitooey! is a cloud-based, comprehensive, searchable database for text message Business-to-Consumer offers. On the Pitooey! platform, a vendor may upload messages into the database, which consumers "pull" according a profile based on the consumer's interests, previous purchases, current location, etc. Pitooey! provides a service to consumers, as well as an engagement tool for businesses.
For more information, visit www.Pitooey.com.
This release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, as well as statements that include words such as "anticipate," "if," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "could," "should," "will," and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
White Dental Supply, Inc.
Contact: Investor Relations
SOURCE White Dental Supply, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict