|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 02:11 PM EST||
Dr. E. Michael Weiss, a Clifton, NJ physician has been selected for the Inside Jersey list of New Jersey Top Doctors by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
CLIFTON, N.J., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., America's trusted source for identifying Top Doctors, has provided Inside Jersey with the 2012 selection of "New Jersey's Top Doctors." E. Michael Weiss, MD, board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, has been selected for the magazine's exclusive list.
Inside Jersey's list of Castle Connolly Top Doctors® has been provided each year since 2010 by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. The selection process begins with physicians nominating their peers as Top Doctors. All board certified MDs and DOs are invited to nominate through Castle Connolly's online nomination process. Once a physician has been nominated, they are then evaluated by the Castle Connolly physician-led research team. This team considers the physician's medical education, training, hospital appointments, disciplinary history and more. Only physicians such as Dr. E. Michael Weiss, who are considered to be among the best in their field, are selected to be Castle Connolly Top Doctors. Further screening is done to choose Inside Jersey's even shorter list.
About E. Michael Weiss: a short profile by and about the honoree:
Dr. Weiss is the founder and director of the Cardiacare Center, PC of Clifton, N.J. which offers quality comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular care since 1988. He is also a pioneer in stress echocardiography in the tristate area since its inception. As a practicing cardiologist for 25 years he is board certified in cardiovascular diseases as well as internal medicine and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Bridging evidence based medical science with over 25 years of clinical experience to facilitate an improved quality of life, health and harmony.
For more information on this Castle Connolly Top Doctor® selected for the September 2012 edition of Inside Jersey, please visit E. Michael Weiss's profile on www.CastleConnolly.com.
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.'s President and CEO Dr. John Connolly commented on Dr. Weiss's recognition: "Being selected for inclusion in Inside Jersey is a significant achievement given to only a small percent of New Jersey physicians. My congratulations to Dr. Weiss."
To find out more or to contact Dr. E. Michael Weiss of Clifton , NJ, please call 973-777-2440, or visit cardiacarecenternj.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., with approval by and/or contributions from E. Michael Weiss and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. identifies top doctors in America and provides consumers with detailed information about their education, training and special expertise in printed guides and online directories. It is important to note that doctors do not and cannot pay to be included in any Castle Connolly guide or online directory. Learn more at http://www.CastleConnolly.com.
American Registry, LLC, recognizes excellence in top businesses and professionals. For more information, search The Registry™ at http://www.AmericanRegistry.com.
SOURCE American Registry
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- The CTOvision Big Data Top Enterprise Tech List: The most important data technologies to accelerate into your infrastructure
- Financial Results, New Contracts, Stock Performance Update, Survey Results, and Scheduled General Meetings - Research Report on Yahoo, Youku, YY, ChinaCache, and j2 Global
- Analyst One Announces Top Analytical Technologies List
- Canadian Companies Embrace Offshore Outsourcing in a Big Way
- SC13 Exhibitor Profiles
- Innovative Products, Financial Results Schedule, Annual General Meeting, and Mortgage Survey Results - Research Report on Google, TripAdvisor, Akamai, Bitauto, and Bankrate
- Enterprise Cloud Computing: Dallas – January 23 – 24, 2014
- Extending and Augmenting Hadoop
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Azure CLI Day 3 – account set
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Red Hat Extends Red Hat Enterprise Linux Platform with Latest Versions of Popular Programming Languages and Databases
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Microsoft's Chase After Google Reverberates