|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2013 01:37 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlqhq2/global_government) has announced the addition of the "Global Government Cloud Computing Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Government Cloud Computing market to grow at a CAGR of 6.2 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for reduced total cost of ownership. The Global Government Cloud Computing market has also been witnessing the emerging hybrid approach to cloud solutions. However, increasing concern about data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Amazon.com Inc., Google Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Salesforce.com Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Cisco Systems, NetSuite Inc., Oracle Corp., Rackspace Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., VMware Inc., ATandT Corp., CA Technologies Inc., and Infor Global Solutions.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Enterprise Computing team said: ''One of the major trends being witnessed in the Global Government Cloud Computing market is the increased adoption of the hybrid model for the deployment of cloud-based solutions. The cloud computing vendors are providing capabilities to deploy enterprise network resources into the public and the private clouds. The public cloud provides government organizations with much-needed elasticity and reduced cost of running these applications. Also, the public cloud approach does not have the same capabilities for control and compliance as offered through the private cloud architecture model. Thus, many organizations are embracing a hybrid cloud approach to utilize benefits offered by the private as well as public cloud models. Thus, the Global Government Cloud Computing market is witnessing a trend where many vendors are offering a hybrid model for utilizing cloud infrastructure services.''
According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the need for reduced total cost of ownership. With cloud computing, the risk and resource requirements associated with the responsibility for continuous operation, backups, updates, and infrastructure maintenance is shifted from internal IT to vendors or service providers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlqhq2/global_government
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict