|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 10:09 AM EST||
BOSTON, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ImpulseSave, the personal finance company that makes it as easy and fun to save money as spend it, today launched an e-commerce plug-in for the Google Chrome™ web browser. The ImpulseSave extension for Google Chrome lets you impulse save while shopping online, without ever leaving the e-commerce site you're on. Estimates range from 30 to 40% of all e-commerce purchases globally are impulse buys. Further, 10% of U.S. discretionary income is used for e-commerce retail purchases – that's $194 billion last year alone.
"The sophistication with which marketers tempt us to spend our money has become so optimized that it's created a totally unlevel playing field," said Phil Fremont-Smith, co-founder and CEO of ImpulseSave. "Now through our new browser plug-in which tempts you with your own goals and priorities - we're actually providing a point of saving at every point of sale, and at every point in-between."
And it's amazing just how fast these micro-savings add up. Through simple and fun tools like their iPhone and Android apps and now their new browser plug-in, ImpulseSave users are saving on average $3,000 a year, by simply redirecting their money from things they don't really need toward the things they really do. Whether saving for a trip, planning a wedding, or paying off debt, ImpulseSave is a powerful tool that helps people actually reach their financial goals, not just plan for them.
For ImpulseSave customers, the plug-in can be found in the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/impulsesave/ifolcgjbofagnopldjoamogghfkpjeeb
ImpulseSave is a personal finance company that is helping to redefine how people approach spending and saving money. Through simple, easy-to-use web and mobile interfaces, ImpulseSave has made saving money as impulsive and instantly gratifying as spending it, enabling people to save thousands of dollars a year. Consumers can access ImpulseSave via mobile app, ImpulseSave.com, or a variety of other vehicles like Instagram and SMS. ImpulseSave partners with Leader Bank, NA, for the interest bearing savings account that's FDIC insured. To learn more about ImpulseSave and how to get started, please visit https://impulsesave.com/.
Connect with ImpulseSave
Read the blog: http://blog.impulsesave.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/impulsesave
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/impulsesave
Pin us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/impulsesave/
Visit us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/103167827832110292934/posts
Watch on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/impulsesave
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict