|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With each passing year, technological advances in the auto industry and increased consumer expectations combine to raise the bar for new-car fuel economy. Last year's go-to measurement of 40 mpg highway now has been upped by the editors of KBB.com to the even-tougher-to-achieve 40 mpg combined (city and highway) as the latest benchmark in fuel-economy status. New-car shoppers can check out details about the newest fuel-sipping standouts in 'The 40 mpg Cars of 2013' from the editors of Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Highlights include:
- KBB.com's expert editors detail 25 new cars that achieve 40-plus mpg combined (city and highway).
- The list includes a wide range of vehicle types and price-points for new-car shoppers, including subcompacts, compacts, SUVs, luxury cars, sedans, hatchbacks, hybrids, electric vehicles, plug-in hybrids and more.
- Vehicles on the list hail from domestic American, European, Japanese, and even some start-up vehicle manufacturers.
- Specific models include (but are not limited to): 2013 Scion iQ EV, 2013 Honda Fit EV, 2013 Ford Focus Electric, 2012 Nissan Leaf, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2013 Tesla Model S, 2012 Toyota RAV4 EV, 2012 Fisker Karma, 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid, and many more.
- Each vehicle description in the story details the vehicle's city/highway/combined mpg, as well as mpge and important range information for the electric vehicles on the list.
For more information and news from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, visit www.kbb.com/media/, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kelleybluebook (or @kelleybluebook), like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kbb, and get updates on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+kbb/.
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict