|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WRAPmail, Inc. (OTC:WRAP) announced today that it has released a new solution enabling users to sign up for free with their LinkedIn account. WRAPmail's software then automatically creates a WRAP (email stationary) from the users LinkedIn profile featuring their image, name and other information pulled from LinkedIn using their API. This follows the release last month of the same solution for Facebook users. The WRAP is created in seconds and then sent to the user with instructions on how to start using WRAPmail using one of our toolbars available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari and Internet Explorer for Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, GoDaddy and Microsoft Hotmail/Live/Outlook/365. Users of cell phones or email clients receive instructions on how to change their email setup to route their emails through our servers where they will be WRAPPED.
"I am very excited about this release that will make it possible for over 175 million LinkedIn users to have an automatically created interactive email stationary/letterhead that they then can use with all their regular emails," stated Rolv E. Heggenhougen, WRAPmail's CEO. Heggenhougen added that: "We will also soon release an automated feature where these email letterheads (WRAPS) will automatically update themselves as users update their LinkedIn profile with new images and/or information."
CEO Heggenhougen further commented that "We believe that these automatically created WRAPS can lead to mass adoptions and soon be self-perpetuating and that obtaining a 1% success rate (about 1.75M LinkedIn users) is feasible." Heggenhougen concluded that "Should we reach only 10% of our 1% goal we will have added about 1.75M daily emails that are WRAPPED (as users send about 10 emails each per day)."
The solution is free with 3rd party ads (minimum 7 ads) or available for $50/year with no 3rd party ads. Direct signup is at: http://pro.wrapmail.com/signup/agreement.asp (Facebook and LinkedIn signup at top of page).
The idea behind WRAPmail is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar or route emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers. While the focus is on one-and one email, WRAPmail also offers an Enterprise solution where clients can send unlimited email campaigns using the same technology that avoids the RED X when emails arrive. WRAPmail's solutions are built so that recipients see images right away and are not as quick to discard the email due to the lack of seeing anything enticing or for being afraid of viruses when they would otherwise download the images.
WRAPmail's revenue models are Advertising Revenue through our own Ad Network where users can advertise in other user's emails (predominantly in the free user's emails), license fees from ad-free and Enterprise clients and Premium licensed Sports Team and Celebrity WRAP Sales to Fans.
WRAPmail is a Google Apps vendor, Google Affiliate and also compatible with Google Analytics.
WRAPmail charges advertisers a minimum of $0.005 per impression and $0.25 per click. There are a minimum of 7 ads in each email sent from free users so when we have successfully signed on advertisers each email generates a minimum of 3.5 cents revenue for WRAPmail. Our goal is to attract advertisers as volume grows with the following milestone targets:
- 10k free users sending 10 emails each/day = $3,500/day revenue to WRAPmail
- 100k free users sending 10 emails each/day = $35,000/day revenue to WRAPmail
- 1M free users sending 10 emails each/day = $350,000/day revenue to WRAPmail
(1M users would represent <1% of total LinkedIn users)
We have no estimate whether and when these targets will be met, but we believe that this LinkedIn auto-WRAP solution could easily start feeding on itself as new signups let their LinkedIn friend know about WRAPmail.
WRAPmail will set aside a minimum of 10% of its advertising revenue to share with its free users with its goal that all free users make money every time they send an email.
Furthermore, WRAPmail helps search for missing children with every email sent by free users by incorporating an RSS feed from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children – see Huffington Post article by clicking here.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. The matters discussed herein, including the development of our automated solution creating interactive email letterheads (WRAPS) for LinkedIn and potential revenue derived therefrom should not be construed in any way, shape or manner of our future financial condition or stock price. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com.
WRAPmail Investor Relations:
Phone: (415) 938-7978
SOURCE WRAPmail, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict