|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 07:55 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- SecureAuth, a leading provider of identity enforcement technology for the enterprise, closed 2012 with record corporate end-user subscriber and revenue growth. There are more than 10 million subscribers whose organizations benefit from being an Identity Provider to securely authorize employees, partners and customers access to enterprise data from any device anywhere. Additionally, the company experienced two-year revenue growth of 800% by continuing to add large customers such as Siemens, Big Lots, Office Depot, Edward Jones, Sony Pictures, HBO, Electronic Arts, Virgin America, Southwest Airlines and US Navy.
"Identity and access management is the core issue enterprises are dealing with as they embrace the growing use of BYOD, and is the reason for the exponential growth SecureAuth experienced during 2012," commented Craig Lund, chief executive officer and co-founder at SecureAuth. "We expect this growth to continue through 2013 as more organizations realize the simplicity and flexibility SecureAuth IdP offers IT and their corporate users. Furthermore, we are continuing to enhance our products to meet the need for varied end-point securities and compliant access within the enterprise -- from device platforms to specific applications such as Google Apps, SharePoint, Office 365 and native mobile applications."
SecureAuth recently closed $4.5 million in private funding to expand corporate infrastructure to meet the needs of the company's growth. This included investment in additional sales, engineers, product support and development.
"SecureAuth has been able to sustain triple digit CAGR growth for multiple years in a row due to fueling sales for single-sign-on cloud computing and now more than ever, mobile app security. The available market continues to expand and SecureAuth IdP continues to deliver, and in fact, has received many industry accolades," stated Thomas C. Stewart, chief financial officer at SecureAuth.
Identity Management Resources
A comprehensive evaluation of the mobile enterprise and its challenges is available in an IDC report, titled, "Enforcing Identity Access Management in Cloud and Mobile Environments," available for free by clicking Request IDC Report. Sponsored by SecureAuth, the report is a valuable resource for enterprises looking for a simplified, flexible yet secure method of identity access management.
Gartner also offers the following identity management reports: Choosing Among Federated Identity Management Options and MarketScope for Web Access Management.
An independent product review of SecureAuth IdP by SCMagazine can be read at http://www.scmagazine.com/secureauth-idp/review/3782/.
Enterprises interested in learning more about SecureAuth solutions for mobile, on-premise, VPN, cloud, SharePoint, Google apps, PCI DSS compliance and Android integration of remote access can contact SecureAuth at 949-777-6959 or sales.
SecureAuth is a technology leader in universal identity enforcement for mobile devices, cloud applications and networks that serves hundreds of customers and over 10 million users worldwide. Its SecureAuth IdP products offer Global 5000 companies a uniquely extensible, enterprise-proven method of administering corporate identity governance on cloud-based applications, mobile devices, and networks. These all-in-one solutions provide IT departments with a simplified way of managing and enforcing access, authentication, approval and assertion based on existing user entitlements. SecureAuth IdP works anywhere and is completely scalable. Located in Irvine, Calif., SecureAuth was awarded the Stevie Award for "Fastest-Growing Company" in 2012 by The American Business Awards, won the People's Choice Stevie Award for Favorite Security Solution, and was selected as "Favorite BYOD Security Solution" by UP-START. For the latest insight on enterprise identity governance and issues follow the SecureAuth Blog, follow @SecureAuth on Twitter, or visit www.gosecureauth.com for additional information.
SecureAuth, SecureAuth IdP and the SecureAuth logo are registered trademarks of SecureAuth Corporation. All other products or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict