|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 07:43 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Gaana.com launches Mobile Apps for Android, iOS, Blackberry, Nokia, and Samsung Phones
Times Internet (TIL) announced that it has developed mobile applications for its flagship online music portal, Gaana.com. Simultaneously, Gaana is now available as an application for Android, iOS, Blackberry and J2ME devices, giving music lovers access to millions of songs on their mobile phones. Users can now listen to music wherever they'd like - on their way to work, on a treadmill, while waiting for a train or when peacefully enjoying a great day outside.
Gaana's mobile applications have been built to provide a full-service music experience, creating more depth than any offering available today. Some of its features include:
- Access to over 1 million songs, including Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Telegu, and regional music
- Social listening: see what your friends are listening to
- My zone: an ability to see your history, your favorite songs, playlists, albums and artists across your computer or mobile phone (automatically synced in real-time across all devices)
- Radio mode: make your own radio station automatically, based on any song you play, using our proprietary recommendation algorithm
- Easy interactions: one-click abilities to favorite a song or share a playlist, via Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail
- The best curated playlists from radio channels like Radio Mirchi and others, to help you find new music you'll love
- The service is completely free to the end user
According to Comscore (Nov 2012), Gaana has been the leading music service on web, with nearly 3 million visitors per month, who spend nearly 2.5x more time per visit than visitors of other music sites in India.
Mr Satyan Gajwani, CEO, Times Internet, said, "We are so proud of the Gaana experience on mobile. Indian consumers love their music, and we've built a product that matches their expectations for excellence across every screen that matters to them. Gaana on mobile is feature-rich and intuitive to use, and we intend to use this as a base to build even more functionality and offerings for our users, across all platforms."
The app is available for download free of cost by visiting gaana.com on your mobile phone, or on the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, Blackberry App World, Nokia Ovi Store, or Samsung App Store.
The walkthrough video of the Gaana App: gaana.com/wow
SOURCE Times internet
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict