|By Business Wire||
|January 16, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
HiT Software®, a leader in Data Replication and Change Data Capture (CDC) solutions for heterogeneous database environments, today announced the release of DBMoto® Cloud G Edition™, its second product in a family of data replication and CDC software designed to support Cloud data traffic. DBMoto Cloud G Edition gives Google® application developers a solution for rapid, secure data updates between on-premise relational databases and the Google App Engine™ Datastore. Data changes are passed through the Cloud using web services. DBMoto® Cloud G Edition™ can quickly update important information in enterprise applications such as CRM and ERP that benefit from the data elasticity and flexibility of Google’s App Engine Datastore storage system.
“DBMoto Cloud G Edition provides a significant advantage for organizations that deploy strategic on-premise applications, hosted applications and Google data storage,” said Giacomo Lorenzin, Managing Director of HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company. “The ability to integrate corporate data with the Google App Engine Datastore, and then update it using CDC, helps businesses access the most fresh and complete data for reporting, analysis and other important tasks.”
DBMoto Cloud G Edition includes DBMoto’s powerful replication features with additional web service functionality to execute the secure packaging, transfer and decoding of data between Internet points. Google application developers can now build solutions based on the most recent data in the Datastore. Updates can be sourced from any major relational database using CDC on either real-time or batch schedules and passed automatically to the target system. DBMoto minimizes the amount of work required by IT staff to maintain data changes among remote systems. DBMoto‘s minimal overhead and footprint on corporate systems during secure Cloud data transfer assures businesses of timely performance and the least disruption when making data updates.
DBMoto Cloud G Edition is now available from HiT Software and through its partners and resellers. For more information, please visit www.hitsw.com.
About HiT Software
HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company, is a leader in Change Data Capture and Data Replication products for heterogeneous database environments. HiT Software’s standards-based products provide quick access to data and offer programming-free data integration across enterprise systems. DBMoto® provides real-time, bi-directional data replication between major databases; Allora provides bi-directional transformations between XML and databases; and HiT DB2 Connectivity products connect applications to IBM® DB2® databases via .NET, OLE DB, ODBC and JDBC standards. Founded in 1994 in San Jose, California, HiT Software is relied upon by thousands of global organizations. Visit www.hitsw.com.
HiT Software, DBMoto and DBMoto Cloud G Edition are trademarks or registered trademarks of HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict