|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 12:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, January 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ResellerClub, one of the world's largest providers of web presence products now offers Reseller Hosting and Shared Hosting on servers located in India.
Resellers can now offer their customers Shared Hosting as well as Reseller Hosting on server locations that customers can benefit from. ResellerClub's parameters for India Hosting are the same as their current offering and detailed information about prices and features can be found on their website.
Bhavin Turakhia, Founder of ResellerClub said, "With 10 dedicated international programs spanning across North America, South America, Europe and Asia, this launch is an addition to our truly global offering. We are looking at expanding this effort across the coming year with more server locations and more product enhancements that suit local markets."
Local hosting is usually preferred by customers that cater to audiences within a fixed geography. By hosting locally website owners can reduce latency and benefit from better local search engine rankings.
"India is one of our biggest markets and through feedback collected from our resellers we understood the need for local hosting. While working on the product we wanted to ensure that we were able to offer hosting on infrastructure that delivers the same quality as our current offering and allowed us to maintain our current support levels. Regardless of the server location, we wanted to ensure that resellers get the level service they have come to expect from us," added Shridhar Luthria, General Manager and Business Head of ResellerClub.
To read more on their local hosting offering, visit http://india.resellerclub.com/.
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the world's most popular web hosts, domain resellers, web designers and technology consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting as well as VPS solutions, in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential web presence products.
Current Partners: Over 100,000
Domains Served: Over 5 Million
Countries Served: Over 200+
Team Strength: 100+
Primary Media Contact: Rohan Joseph, [email protected], 91-22-30797676
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict