|By PR.com Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
New York, NY, January 15, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Technology Leaders was founded in 2002 and is based in New York City. The firm has over ten years experience in web analytics, including its particular focus on marketing analysis inside large enterprises with especially complex online marketing environments. It is the perfect choice for the organization needing to make sure web, mobile, and social media marketing analytics are properly defined, deployed and understood. For more information, visit www.technologyleaders.com
As a GACP, Technology Leaders offers a variety of services to help clients make the most out of Google Analytics, including web measurement planning, advanced feature implementations, media analysis and consulting, website optimization, and more.
“Technology Leaders has been working with Google Analytics for quite some time,” said Andrew Edwards, Managing Partner at the firm, "and we are excited to be selected as part of the program. We've been performing web analytics consulting since 2003 and have seen many changes in the space. But the biggest change has been the advent of Google Analytics. With their free application, they revolutionized web analytics and broadened the base of web analytics practitioners almost immeasurably. And their Premium tool only expands on the already impressive capabilities of the free offering."
"Andrew's company has done some impressive and innovative work," said Jesse Nichols - Partner Program Manager at Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is the free, enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. With features that are powerful, flexible and easy-to-use, companies large and small can analyze their traffic data in order to create more effective marketing initiatives and optimized websites. For more information, visit www.google.com/analytics
The Google Analytics Certified Partner Program is a highly qualified global network of companies specializing in Google Analytics, a free, enterprise-class online measurement tool. Businesses of all sizes can work with a Certified Partner to receive professional help with training, implementation, customizations, and consulting services to make their websites and marketing campaigns more effective. GACPs are carefully vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards. For more information about the program, visit:
Click here to read the full story: Technology Leaders Becomes a Google Analytics™ Certified Partner
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict