|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 05:38 PM EST||
DLT Solutions, a leading value-added reseller in government information technology (IT) software and services, today announced that it has been awarded a National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) contract. Through the NCPA contract, customers will have access to a streamlined procurement process and reduced costs for a portfolio of cloud computing and Web services technologies through DLT Solutions.
NCPA is a nationwide government purchasing cooperative encompassing 90,000 agencies from both the public and nonprofit sectors. These agencies are eligible to utilize DLT Solutions’ NCPA cooperative purchasing contract including: K-12, higher education, city, county, state, and all non-profit organizations.
“We continually strive to provide our customers with the most streamlined and cost effective means of procuring IT products and services,” explained David Blankenhorn, chief cloud technologist and leader of the DLT Cloud Advisory Group. “This NCPA contract is a significant win for us in the cloud computing space. This contract gives our public sector customers a much better option to procure cloud services than just swiping a credit card and expensing the costs. It also provides access to DLT’s exceptional support and professional services.”
Dedicated to providing customers with knowledge and advice on cloud computing technology, the DLT Cloud Advisory Group helps customers navigate current mandates, available solutions and the best options for your environment. In addition, the Cloud Advisory Group has authored a cloud computing reference written specifically for public sector IT professionals titled “Cloud Computing for Govies” which can be downloaded for free by clicking here.
About DLT Solutions
For twenty years, DLT Solutions has been the IT software and solutions provider of choice for federal, state, local government and education customers. By hand selecting its manufacturer partners including Autodesk, Google, NetApp, Oracle, Quest Software, Red Hat, Solarwinds and Symantec, DLT Solutions fulfills its mission to be a value-added reseller of only the best software and hardware products and services, as well as a premier provider of technical support, through its many government contracts. The company specializes in carefully-selected solution areas — Cloud Computing, Data Center Consolidation, Geospatial Data Systems and Computer-Aided Design for Transportation, Utilities and Manufacturing. For more information or to place an order, contact DLT Solutions at 800-262-4358; email [email protected]; or visit www.dlt.com. Also, on LinkedIn and Twitter (@DLTSolutions).
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict