|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 02:31 PM EST||
PENNINGTON, N.J., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RipNet's free goal-scoring technology and social network for lacrosse is now available on the iOS and Android mobile platforms. Designed to complement RipNet's web platform, the iPhone and Android mobile apps put RipNet's player development tools into the hands of more players, closer to their field of play.
RipNet's innovative technology continues to receive rave reviews from many of the game's greatest players and coaches:
- "RipNet's technology is game changing" – Katrina Dowd, all-time NCAA tournament scoring leader
- "A great way to develop the mental part of your game" – Ned Crotty, Tewaraaton Trophy Winner
- "Shows you how to become the complete player every college coach wants" – Billy Bitter, three-time NCAA All-American
- "A game changer for shooters" – Grant Catalino, Major League Lacrosse record holder for most goals in a game
- "Even the best players are looking to get better. RipNet is a new and innovative way of doing it." – Matt Danowski, all-time NCAA scoring leader
Designed for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels, RipNet apps combine an innovative video platform with on-field performance analytics that visualize a player's strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities. Players simply input how they are playing on the field into their mobile phone or computer, and RipNet takes care of the rest.
RipNet enables players to get more out of the game off the field as well. Players can friend and follow other players, share their scoring with the community, take their place on the leaderboard, get competitive with their friends, enjoy "players only" forums, and stay connected with all things lacrosse. Youth players under 13 years of age are restricted from RipNet's social features but will have full access to all player development tools.
RipNet's apps are available for free at www.rip.net, iTunes, and Google Play.
RipNet performance technology is a player development app and social network for men and women lacrosse players of all ages and skill levels. RipNet's free applications are available at www.rip.net, iTunes, and Google play.
For product shots and/or an interview with RipNet's CEO, Dudley Fitzpatrick, please contact Ashley Jaden at [email protected] or 484-941-2646.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict