|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 01:44 PM EST||
COLONIA, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- SolarCure, a unique solar energy-related firm which aids almost any business's marketing efforts by combining online promotional tactics with legitimate, sustainable, renewable green energy practices, today announced the hiring of their new Solar Powered SEO Marketing Director Richard Mulholland. Mr. Mulholland has joined SolarCure after spending thirteen years as a Marketing Director in the jewelry industry. SolarCure's one-of-a-kind Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program, along with its accompanying concept of Solar Powered SEO, has recently been highlighted on popular online news portals such as Yahoo! Biz News, CBS Money Watch, and LA Daily News along with hundreds of other news-related websites and social media platforms.
"When I met with SolarCure's CEO Raymond Saluccio in late 2012, we found a common bond while discussing how difficult it is to stand out in the crowded landscape of search engine optimization, marketing and advertising," comments Mr. Mulholland. "SolarCure's concepts of the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program and Solar Powered SEO seem to be both a marketer's and business owner's dream. How else can you help the environment, associate your business's reputation with the growing popularity of green branding, and 'spread the word' about your efforts online in a quick yet seamless fashion?"
"With SolarCure's Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program and Solar Powered SEO, you get enhanced search engine visibility, publicity from coast-to-coast, and a green branding association for a fraction of the typical cost associated and online marketing campaign. And as an added bonus, the adoption of a solar panel helps a non-profit organization in need. I left the traditional corporate world to help further establish this interesting marketing method on a national and world-wide basis. In my opinion, Solar Powered SEO is the future of modern marketing and advertising."
Generous organizations sponsor a portion of a solar panel through SolarCure's Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program. The panel is designed and installed for a specific non-profit location. Its recipient will be able to use energy generated through solar panels and the money saved through decreased energy bills can be put to better use towards their mission. The sponsor will also receive nationwide publicity of their sponsorship through SolarCure's expertly written online press releases. Businesses that practice green energy-saving efforts greatly appeal to consumers who are becoming more aware of the need to protect the environment. This unique selling point may additionally boost corporate image and public awareness. SolarCure's Adopt-a-Solar-Panel Program assists both non-profit organizations and area sponsors in a unique manner designed to create a "win-win-win" situation for those involved -- the sponsor, the non-profit, and the environment.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict