|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
Who: GlobalSpec, the leading specialized vertical search, information services, e-publishing and online events company serving the engineering, technical and industrial communities, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS)
What: GlobalSpec Online Trade Shows & Events are one-day, live and interactive sessions that connect a worldwide community of suppliers and distributors with their target market of engineering, technical and industrial professionals. At this free online event, meet with leading manufacturers and listen to industry experts eager to share their solutions for keeping your facilities and operations running safely, smoothly, and efficiently. Learn of the latest trends, technologies, and innovations across key industrial processing technology areas including: fluid/gas handling equipment; thermal processing; solids handling; plus filtration, separation, and recycling. Attendees can also interact with exhibitors and leading suppliers, network with their peers, participate in key educational sessions and gain the knowledge needed to help their companies remain competitive in today's marketplace.
When: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST (8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST)
- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Knowledge Exchange and interact with other attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
Where: Free registration online at http://bit.ly/V4jqm0.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST (8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PST)
and Industrial Insulation / Safety and Sustainability
Presented by Steve Oslica, director of marketing, Pittsburgh Corning
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EST (9:30 AM – 10:30 AM PST)
PID Tuning to Meet Process Objectives
Presented by Greg McMillan, senior fellow, Emerson Process Management
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EST (10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST)
Design Trends in PLC-based Control Systems
Presented by Navin Kommaraju, engineering manager, Texas Instruments
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST (11:30 AM – 12:30 AM PST)
on Ethernet… What do I need to know?
Presented by Jason Haldeman, product marketing lead specialist, Phoenix Contact
GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is the leading provider of digital media solutions designed to connect industrial marketers with their target audience of engineering, technical, industrial, scientific and manufacturing sector professionals. GlobalSpec provides its registered users with a domain-expert search engine to search more than 50,000 supplier catalogs by specification, a broad range of proprietary and aggregated Web-based content, over 15 annual online events, and more than 70 e-newsletters - helping them search for and locate products and services, learn about suppliers and access comprehensive technical content. For suppliers, GlobalSpec helps generate awareness, demand and engagement opportunities among the professionals they are looking to reach – from inbox to desktop, through networks and via real-time engagement.
About IHS (www.ihs.com)
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 IHS Inc. All rights reserved.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict