|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To optimize in-game performance and end-user experience, leading mobile game developer, Machine Zone is using leading end-to-end big data discovery platform, Datameer, for in-game event reporting, clickstream, and player behavior analytics for its next flagship game due out in 2013.
For its most ambitious mobile game to date, Machine Zone is teaming up with Datameer for both ad-hoc and automated in-game analytics, and to conduct machine learning on the estimated terabytes of data to be generated by the games players to truly customize and consistently improve their gaming experiences. Built natively on Hadoop, Datameer is used by a number of gaming companies for in game analytics because Datameer can integrate, analyze and visualize any amount or kind of data.
"Datameer offers both analytics automation and scalability, which we need in order to ensure that the massive amounts of data the game will be generating is immediately actionable for Machine Zone to provide the best possible player experience," said Hal Nakagawa, CTO and Co-Founder of Machine Zone.
"Machine Zone is really on the bleeding edge of mobile in-game analytics and is a great example of how companies can use analytics to optimize user experiences," said Stefan Groschupf, CEO of Datameer. "In the future, we believe all gaming experiences will be built to leverage in-game analytics and Machine Zone is truly one of the trail-blazers in this effort."
Datameer's end-to-end Big Data Discovery solution enables business users to discover insights in any data via wizard-based data integration, iterative point-and-click analytics, and drag-and-drop visualizations, regardless of the data type, size, or source. Founded by Hadoop veterans in 2009, Datameer scales from a laptop to thousands of nodes and is available for all major Hadoop distributions including Apache, Cloudera, EMC, Hortonworks, IBM, MapR, Yahoo!, Amazon and Microsoft Azure. Datameer is based in San Mateo, Calif. For more information on Datameer, please visit www.datameer.com and follow them on Twitter @Datameer
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict