|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2013 03:45 PM EST||
Isaac Daniel Group Management International (IDGMI™), a Miami, Florida-based company specializing in the development of Internet-based applications, communication, services and accessories, has announced the addition of digital coupons and promotions to privacy-focused search engine, GoComb.com™.
“The goal and mission of GoComb.com is to enhance the search experience for customers and provide greater lead generation value to online advertisers,” said Isaac Daniel, CEO of IDGMI, management company of GoComb.com. “This exciting new search feature continues our mission to expand the online shopping experience for consumers with the latest in technology relevant to search.”
According to Daniel, GoComb.com’s Digital Deals™ will shorten the search process for consumers looking for promotions, coupons and offers, by including all relevant offers directly into the search results.
According to Daniel, a recognized leader in emerging technologies whose GPS sneakers gained worldwide attention when they were launched in 2007, “Adding digital coupons and promotion codes to our search results is only the first step. GoComb™ will continue to deliver additional patent-pending features that will revolutionize the way users access search content,” Daniel said. “As always, GoComb.com remains committed to providing comprehensive global search results without storing personally identifiable data.”
Features of GoComb that enriches the user experience include:
- Digital Deals - A one-click check for Internet deals relevant to the search term, presented on the same page, in the forms of links or QR / AR codes.
- Advanced Search by geographic areas and sub-categories
- Results Preview - Users can scroll across the page numbers to preview the top three results from secondary result pages without leaving the first page.
- Active Lead Generation Form - Visitors are taken directly from search results to permission-based, user completed sales inquiry for sponsored ads.
- Relevant Image Ads - Advertisers’ product photos appear directly on the search results page.
Advertisers interested in registering for participation in the GoComb Plus™ lead generation program can sign-up online at [email protected].
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict