|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
THOUSAND OAKS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Xirrus®, the leader in high-performance wireless networks, today announced the availability of integrated visitor analytics for venue operators. The new service helps convention centers, malls, and other venues measure and optimize their marketing and operations, improve guest satisfaction, and more effectively monetize advertising and leasing opportunities.
The solution combines Xirrus high-performance Wi-Fi arrays, which provide Internet access and sensor capabilities, with visitor insights from Euclid, the leading retail analytics company. Xirrus customers can now access Euclid's real-world analytics without installing a standalone sensor network -- reducing costs and eliminating interoperability issues. Further reducing cost and complexity, Xirrus arrays combine multiple radios to provide an integrated wireless access device that eliminates the need for multiple access points, thus cutting down on installation, infrastructure, and maintenance costs.
Using Xirrus arrays and Euclid's advanced heuristics, venues can leverage actionable visitor insights to make smarter decisions about marketing, operations, and venue layout. Venue operators can measure guest traffic inside and outside the venue, as well as visit duration, frequency, and recency. Reports can be accessed via a web-based dashboard and scheduled email reports, or exported to other business intelligence tools for further analysis.
"Today's consumers are more demanding than ever," said Will Smith, Euclid CEO, "so it's crucial for venue operators to constantly measure and optimize the guest experience. We're excited to partner with Xirrus to provide venues with an integrated solution combining fast, reliable Wi-Fi with our breakthrough visitor analytics."
"The high-user-density environment of a mall or convention center provides the greatest challenge to Wi-Fi providers," said Steven Wastie, chief marketing officer, Xirrus. "That means deploying Wi-Fi access points with the reach and capacity to handle surges in traffic without fail. At the same time, there's a growing need for actionable real-world insights that venues can use to improve guest satisfaction and maximize revenue. Xirrus and Euclid's combined offering helps venues tackle both of these challenges at the same time."
Xirrus Wi-Fi arrays, heralded for high performance, reliability and scalability, are in use today at top convention sites, stadiums, hospitality venues and malls around the world. For a comprehensive list, visit http://www.xirrus.com/Solutions/Industry/Convention-Centers/Convention-Centers.
Xirrus also announced today that it has partnered with Single Digits, a provider of High-Speed Internet Access (HSIA) software and services, to provide the Single Digits SmartMall service to existing Xirrus mall operators, and to provide services to hospitality providers and gaming firms.
For more information, visit www.xirrus.com.
About Xirrus, Inc.
Xirrus is the leading provider of high-performance wireless networks. Xirrus' Array-based solutions perform under the most demanding circumstances with wired-like reliability and superior security. The Xirrus wireless solutions provide a vital strategic business and IT infrastructure advantage to the education, healthcare, government and enterprise industries that depend on wireless to operate business-critical applications. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Xirrus is a privately held company that designs and manufactures its products and solutions in the USA. For more information please visit: http://www.xirrus.com/ and follow us on Twitter: @Xirrus.
Euclid is a venture-backed startup based in Palo Alto, CA that delivers actionable shopper insights to brick and mortar retailers -- think Google Analytics for offline retail. Providing real-world metrics like Engagement Rate, Visit Duration, and Visit Frequency, Euclid helps retailers optimize the performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations. With simple setup and an easy-to-use web dashboard, national chains and local boutiques alike can boost traffic, engagement, loyalty, and revenue. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid's technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. Euclid is redefining retail decision-making, from the stockroom to the boardroom. Visit euclidanalytics.com for more information.
Xirrus is a registered trademark of Xirrus, Inc. Other trade names used in this document are or may be the property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict