|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 07:57 AM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- BigMachines, Inc., the leader in product configuration, pricing and quoting, proposal generation and B2B ecommerce, announced today that The Berry Company has selected BigMachines to provide on-demand software to streamline quote to cash processes within its sales environment.
The Berry Company is a leading provider of local search and marketing solutions, generating leads for its advertising clients and enabling consumers to efficiently find the products and services they need. Berry serves approximately 150,000 advertising clients throughout the United States. As an authorized reseller of YP.com in all of its markets, The Berry Company provides its clients with online listings and video advertising through this leading national Internet Yellow Pages site. The company is a Google Qualified Company, offering Google AdWords and other solutions to its clients. Since its founding more than 100 years ago, The Berry Company has offered exceptional service, local market expertise and a strong portfolio of solutions.
BigMachines is providing a cloud-based CPQ solution to enable extended sales teams to easily configure and price communications solutions, generate proposals, contracts, and other sales documents and automatically route approvals through the organization.
"We chose BigMachines because of their commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves on setting the industry standard, something we see echoed in BigMachines products and staff," said Steve Martinez, Senior Director of Automation, The Berry Company. "We look forward to a long relationship with BigMachines, setting the standard for advertising solutions."
"The Berry Company shares our passion for customer service," said David Bonnette, President, BigMachines. "We are extremely pleased that The Berry Company has selected BigMachines to empower their sales teams and channels, and we look forward to helping them achieve a rapid ROI."
BigMachines provides an enterprise-strength, cloud-based CPQ solution, enabling The Berry Company's sales teams and channels to easily access BigMachines from anywhere in the world and merge approvals and sales processes efficiently.
The Media Sales Industry requires expedited delivery of all product and contract documentation, accurately reflecting the products and services delivered. Streamlining the sales process and eliminating non-value added activities -- manual data entry & order processing, sales forecasting via spreadsheets, manual editing of contracts, SOWs, and license agreements -- can make a dramatic improvement on your bottom line.
Connect with BigMachines!
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigmachines
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigMachines
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: http://linkshrink.com/bigmachines
- Check out our Blog: blogs.bigmachines.com/
BigMachines, the global leader in Configuration, Pricing, and Quoting solutions, focuses on Results and Customer Success by enabling businesses to quickly configure products and services, create 100% accurate sales quotes, proposals and contracts, and integrate with CRM, ERP and other business systems. Whether a company sells silicon chips or potato chips, sells direct, through reseller channels, or online to customers, BigMachines showcases the latest SaaS CPQ innovation and solutions to improve business processes. For more information, visit www.bigmachines.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict