|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 01:13 AM EST||
LONDON and DOHA, Qatar, January 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Qatar based "The Wall Investment and Real Estate Development", under the stewardship of Dr. Naseer Homoud, has been recognized as one of the giants of real estate sector by World Finance, a prestigious business magazine from London(U.K.) by placing it among World Finance 100 list.
World Finance is a publication of World News Media of London, United Kingdom. It published many business magazines and online publications covering finance, economics major companies.
Being part of the List, "The Wall" has found a place among top 100 companies of the world operating in diverse sectors ranging from internet, telecom, finance, manufacturing, technology, banking, aviation, etc. Being in the list, The Wall shares the distinction with Google, Vodafone, BMW, Volkswagen, Intel, Infosys, Ford, Nokia, Samsung, and many more. Among the real estate sector, except His Excellency Sheikh Hamad Bin Abdullah Al Thani, The Wall is the only Qatari company that has found mention in the list. His Excellency Sheikh Hamad Bin Abdullah Al Thani has been lauded for his guidance as the CEO of QIPCO Holding to fostering growth in Qatar.
The Wall offers most diversified products comprising residential, commercial/IT parks, retail, hotels, amusement parks and Special Economic Zones. Having started the journey in a modest way, The Wall is now establishing new standards in the industry. While development of residential projects and integrated townships including low housing projects in several countries of Middle East are primary focus areas, the Wall is also working on various aspects of real estate development, such as land identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing and execution.
"THE WALL" conceptualized the object of the company. It meant protection and durability for the valued customers but did not hinder communication.
The idea was to build such bridges of communication and trust that always remain above every wall, real or figurative. From its very inception, the company solidly assumed commitment to provide security and services to its customers in homes and villas that was as strong as the wall. In return, the trust that its customers reposed in The Wall become unsurpassed.
The Wall, established by Dr. Homoud in 2002 in Qatar, has seen a meteoric rise. This rise has been a result of the management style, adopted by the team led by its founder and CEO Dr. Naseer Homoud that takes into consideration the shifts in the real estate sector of the country as well as regional and international arena.
The business style of its CEO Dr. Naseer Homoud has been recognized by several leading international media houses. In 13 years of its operation Dr. Homoud has taken The Wall to new zenith of successes. Dr. Homoud, a Jordanian, was recently placed at 84th position in Construction Week's annual Power 100 listing by Arabian Business, a regional business journal. He was placed among the giants of the construction and real estate industry of Middle East region including Bakr Bin Ladin, chairman of the Saudi Bin Ladin Group (SBG), Said T. Khoury, chairman and president of Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC), and the Arabtec chairman Riad Kamal. He was also ranked on 53rd position in 2012 Arabian Business Power 500 - The World's Most Influential Arabs List. In 2012, he was also awarded with CEO (Middle East) Award by ITP Group in recognition of his business caliber.
The Wall believes in going beyond the business and fulfilling its duties as a responsible corporate citizen. To that end, it has always worked towards improving the quality of life of the communities it serves.
The Wall is one of the few companies in the construction industry that provide structured industrial training to the students from different engineering and management institutes.
Contact: Farrukh Khan (Mobile +91-8010656060 & +91-9971786060)
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict