|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor, one of the world's leading strategy consulting firms. This transaction combines Monitor's highly-influential brand, strong thought leadership and top-notch talent with Deloitte's extraordinary reach, access, and resources to solidify the Deloitte network as a worldwide leader in strategy consulting. Monitor's talent and assets will combine with Deloitte's consulting strategy service lines and operate under the Monitor Deloitte brand, resulting in a new global presence that will redefine our industry.
"Our ability to implement the advice we provide has always been a differentiator," said Jim Moffatt, chairman and chief executive officer of Deloitte Consulting LLP. "This acquisition further enhances our ability to serve clients from strategy to execution – helping them solve their most critical challenges and capitalize on opportunities in a dynamic global economy. We are thrilled to welcome Monitor's talented professionals to the Deloitte family and are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead."
"We are hugely motivated by the opportunity to serve clients with our newly combined strengths," stated Bansi Nagji, president of Monitor. "Together we are an effective force with distinctive capabilities, and are deeply committed to helping our clients create new value and achieve transformational growth. We will collaborate closely with senior executives to help ensure they have the confidence to make bold, well-informed choices and take timely and decisive action, by providing fresh, actionable analysis, leading edge methods and deep hands-on implementation guidance."
"The world's economy is driving a set of business challenges that are even more complex than we have seen in the past. The demands posed by increased globalization, the search for new sources of growth and the opportunities created by business model innovation mean that clients' needs for help are increasing," said John Kerr, managing director, Global Consulting, Deloitte. "Together, Monitor and Deloitte will be well-positioned to provide high quality advice to our clients and to help them implement that advice. This is an important, global transaction - Monitor's outstanding knowledge will enrich Deloitte's capabilities in key areas such as innovation and growth, and we will continue to look for similar strategic opportunities that will create impact in the market place."
The transaction was completed following approval by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware on Jan. 11, 2013
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means certain member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) that are participating in the transaction and "Deloitte Consulting" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the U.S. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of DTTL and its member firms. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
As used in this document, "Monitor" means Monitor Company Group Limited Partnership.
+1 (203) 708-4156
+1 415 932 5358
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict