|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
SILICON SLOPES, UT--(Marketwire - January 11, 2013) - Domo, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) venture started by Omniture co-founder and longtime CEO Josh James to redefine the business intelligence market, announced it will exhibit at the NRF's 102nd Annual Convention & EXPO. The convention, dubbed Retail's BIG Show, will be held January 13-16, 2013, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Domo will be in booth C516, Level 1.
Domo has gained significant traction in the retail sector by providing an easy-to-use solution that helps retailers make more impactful and profitable decisions. In addition to information from retail data systems, Domo can bring together data from marketing, manufacturing, operations, ecommerce and finance to provide customers with a more comprehensive and real-time view of their business than ever before possible.
"Retailers are inundated with data but in almost every case, the data lives in too many places and is too hard to get to," Steve Wellen, chief operating officer and vice president of client services, Domo. "Domo solves this universal frustration for customers with a cloud-based solution that delivers fast ROI."
The National Retail Federation (NRF) is the world's largest retail trade association, representing retailers of all sizes and types from more than 45 countries, including the United States. The NRF 102nd Annual Convention & EXPO provides a place for retailers to network, trade ideas and announce new ground-breaking solutions.
More than 25,000 attendees are expected at this year's event.
Domo is a cloud-based executive management platform that redefines the business intelligence (BI) market and transforms the way business is managed. Domo gives users direct, real-time access to all the business information they care about, all in one place.
With $63 million in funding, Domo is backed by an all-star list of angels and investors including Benchmark Capital, IVP, Andreessen Horowitz, Ron Conway and David Lee of SV Angel, and Hummer Winblad, plus the who's who of SaaS and Internet technology.
Domo's founding team consists of some of the most sought after talent in the industry with experience that includes Amazon, American Express, Ancestry.com, eBay, Endeca, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, MLB.com, Omniture, salesforce.com and SAP.
For more information, visit http://www.domo.com/.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict