|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:45 PM EST||
AUDUBON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Peter Martin, Danny Alkassmi & Sean V. Bradley Will Be Presenting At the Dealer Synergy Booth #4179 At NADA 2013. Dealer Synergy CEO, Sean V. Bradley has partnered with Peter Martin, President of Cactus Sky Communications and formed a new company Automotive Digital Training Inc. Automotive Digital Training Inc. Is the most advanced video on demand, training, tracking, testing and certification platform in the Automotive Industry. The main differences are the people and the content. Automotive Digital Training, also known as "ADT" has the absolute most powerful content, subject matter experts and up to date curriculum. Instead of having one trainer on one platform and try to cover everything, ADT has sought out the absolute "Best Of The Best" in each area of curriculum:
- Jim Ziegler with almost 40 years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he has been a general assembly or key note speaker for almost every single major event in the automotive industry to include Digital Dealer, Internet Sales 20 Group, Internet Battle Plan. Countless NADA & NCM Dealer 20 Groups, Most State Associations, International Associations, NADA and a myriad of OEM engagements. Jim is not only an Automotive Sales, Management and F&I expert, he is a proud member and mentor in the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has achieved the coveted status of "Certified Speaking Professional" (CSP). Jim Ziegler has created the most powerful video on demand training curriculum for Automotive Showroom Sales, Sales Management and F&I
- Ralph Paglia with over 20+ years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he is one of the top Digital Marketing Experts in the country. Ralph has been featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine. He has also been a sought after subject matter expert and speaker for almost every single Automotive Internet Sales and Digital Marketing event in the industry such as, The Digital Dealer Convention, JD Power Internet Round Table, Internet Sales 20 Group. Ralph is the co-creator of AutoCon, one of the largest and most successful Automotive Conventions in the industry. Some say that AutoCon is the "NEW" Digital Dealer Convention. Ralph Paglia has also created one of the most powerful professional communities in the industry, "Automotive Digital Marketing.com". Ralph is bringing his famous "ADM" brand to the Automotive Digital Training Platform. Ralph's brand new curriculum will be bringing dealerships the most advanced information, details, "how to" for everything related to "Automotive Digital Marketing" and Conventional Automotive Marketing".
- Danny Alkassmi Danny Alkassmi, Former Auto Dealer, President of Rising Beyond, Inc (RBI); has been serving the auto industry more three decades. His career includes retail sales, sales management and general management. Danny has been conducting sales training seminars and management workshops, coast to coast in every major market for both the manufacturer and the dealer. Some of his recent sponsors include General Motors, Mazda Motors and Volkswagen of America, Autobytel, in addition to some of America's top dealers. As an expert in instructional design, Danny is the creator of RBI Score, the Industry's most effective sales process. Danny Alkassmi has literally redesigned the "Road To The Sale" process and has one of the most unique and powerful curriculums for "Showroom Sales"
- Peter Martin is the President of Cactus Sky Communications, one of the premier eMail Marketing agencies in the country. The company's ability to deliver email through SPAM filters and track the recipients' actions (clicks) provides its clients with an unprecedented marketing advantage. The company's ASM methodology provides drill-down email campaigns with specific communications, based on the recipient's needs or interests, resulting in a higher conversion ratio. Peter Martin is also the founder and former CEO of Ask Patty Inc. Peter has created an advanced curriculum for "email marketing, online reputation, data mining, how to cater to and sell to the female shopper / buyer, and other advanced marketing strategies that will enable dealerships to sell more cars, more often and more profitably.
- Sean V. Bradley has almost 15 years of Automotive Internet Sales, BDC and Advanced Digital Marketing experience. Sean has personally trained over 2,000 Dealer Principals and GMs and additional 5,000 sales professionals. Sean has written for over 13 national industry publications, has had a column in AutoSuccess Magazine. Sean has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 4 years and is also a FranklinCovey Trainer and Facilitator. Sean has spoken to over 80 NADA and NCM Dealer 20 Groups. He is the founder of the first and only Internet Sales 20 Group, The co-creator of the Dealer Battle Plan. Sean has spoken at almost every major Internet Sales / BDC workshop and convention in the industry. Sean has also been a NADA convention speaker for 3 years in a row. With Sean's unique background and experience he has created the most advanced, powerful & practical curriculum for the Automotive Digital Training Platform: "Internet Sales", "Phone Sales", "BDC", "objections / rebuttals", "Video Search Engine Optimization" and more...
These industry leviathans will all be at NADA and all at one booth, the Dealer Synergy booth #4179. Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Danny Alkassmi, Peter Martin and Sean V. Bradley will all be on hand to demo their video on demand training content for the thousands of NADA convention attendees.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying "Why would you pay for a virtual training platform that had one trainer or one nationally recognized expert / celebrity when you can have a platform that has 6, 10 or more world renowned experts? It's like Spider Man is cool but...the Avengers are MORE POWERFUL. Its SYNERGY".
Make sure you stop by booth # 4179 and take advantage of the NADA Specials and discounts. ADT is waiving the "Set Up" fees (over $3,000+)
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – [email protected]
SOURCE Synergized Media
The Industrial Internet revolution is now underway, enabled by connected machines and billions of devices that communicate and collaborate. The massive amounts of Big Data requiring real-time analysis is flooding legacy IT systems and giving way to cloud environments that can handle the unpredictable workloads. Yet many barriers remain until we can fully realize the opportunities and benefits from the convergence of machines and devices with Big Data and the cloud, including interoperability, data security and privacy.
Jan. 25, 2015 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,294
SYS-CON Media announced that Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow, has launched a new ad campaign in Cloud Computing Journal. The ad campaign, a webcast titled 'Is Your Data Center Ready for the Application Economy?', focuses on the latest data center networking technologies, including SDN or ACI, and how customers are using SDN and ACI in their organizations to achieve business agility. The Cisco webcast is available on-demand.
Jan. 25, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,195
IoT is still a vague buzzword for many people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed the business value of IoT that goes far beyond the general public's perception that IoT is all about wearables and home consumer services. He also discussed how IoT is perceived by investors and how venture capitalist access this space. Other topics discussed were barriers to success, what is new, what is old, and what the future may hold. Mike Kavis is Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Pa...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:15 PM EST Reads: 3,779
Dale Kim is the Director of Industry Solutions at MapR. His background includes a variety of technical and management roles at information technology companies. While his experience includes work with relational databases, much of his career pertains to non-relational data in the areas of search, content management, and NoSQL, and includes senior roles in technical marketing, sales engineering, and support engineering. Dale holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a BA in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley.
Jan. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,970
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly in the process of breaking from its heretofore relatively obscure enterprise applications (such as plant floor control and supply chain management) and going mainstream into the consumer space. More and more creative folks are interconnecting everyday products such as household items, mobile devices, appliances and cars, and unleashing new and imaginative scenarios. We are seeing a lot of excitement around applications in home automation, personal fitness, and in-car entertainment and this excitement will bleed into other areas. On the commercial side, m...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,700
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to evolve the way the world does business; however, understanding how to apply it to your company can be a mystery. Most people struggle with understanding the potential business uses or tend to get caught up in the technology, resulting in solutions that fail to meet even minimum business goals. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO / President / Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., showed what is needed to leverage the IoT to transform your business. He discussed opportunities and challenges ahead for the IoT from a market and technical point of vie...
Jan. 25, 2015 04:30 PM EST Reads: 3,007
Things are being built upon cloud foundations to transform organizations. This CEO Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo, moderated by Roger Strukhoff, Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo conference chair, addressed the big issues involving these technologies and, more important, the results they will achieve. Rodney Rogers, chairman and CEO of Virtustream; Brendan O'Brien, co-founder of Aria Systems, Bart Copeland, president and CEO of ActiveState Software; Jim Cowie, chief scientist at Dyn; Dave Wagstaff, VP and chief architect at BSQUARE Corporation; Seth Proctor, CTO of NuoDB, Inc.; and Andris Gailitis, C...
Jan. 25, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 2,417
SYS-CON Events announced today that CodeFutures, a leading supplier of database performance tools, has been named a “Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. CodeFutures is an independent software vendor focused on providing tools that deliver database performance tools that increase productivity during database development and increase database performance and scalability during production.
Jan. 25, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,537
Today’s enterprise is being driven by disruptive competitive and human capital requirements to provide enterprise application access through not only desktops, but also mobile devices. To retrofit existing programs across all these devices using traditional programming methods is very costly and time consuming – often prohibitively so. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., discussed how you can create applications that run on all mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops using a visual drag-and-drop application – and eForms-buildi...
Jan. 25, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,424
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 25, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,232
Performance is the intersection of power, agility, control, and choice. If you value performance, and more specifically consistent performance, you need to look beyond simple virtualized compute. Many factors need to be considered to create a truly performant environment. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Sr. Software Architect at SoftLayer, discussed how to take advantage of a multitude of compute options and platform features to make cloud the cornerstone of your online presence.
Jan. 25, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 2,849
SYS-CON Media announced that Splunk, a provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, has launched an ad campaign on Big Data Journal. Splunk software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The ads focus on delivering ROI - how improved uptime delivered $6M in annual ROI, improving customer operations by mining large volumes of unstructured data, and how data tracking delivers uptime when it matters most.
Jan. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 3,415
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
Jan. 25, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,762
“The age of the Internet of Things is upon us,” stated Thomas Svensson, senior vice-president and general manager EMEA, ThingWorx, “and working with forward-thinking companies, such as Elisa, enables us to deploy our leading technology so that customers can profit from complete, end-to-end solutions.” ThingWorx, a PTC® (Nasdaq: PTC) business and Internet of Things (IoT) platform provider, announced on Monday that Elisa, Finnish provider of mobile and fixed broadband subscriptions, will deploy ThingWorx® platform technology to enable a new Elisa IoT service in Finland and Estonia.
Jan. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,453
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are increasing at an unprecedented rate. The threat landscape of today is drastically different than just a few years ago. Attacks are much more organized and sophisticated. They are harder to detect and even harder to anticipate. In the foreseeable future it's going to get a whole lot harder. Everything you know today will change. Keeping up with this changing landscape is already a daunting task. Your organization needs to use the latest tools, methods and expertise to guard against those threats. But will that be enough? In the foreseeable future attacks w...
Jan. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,854
As enterprises move to all-IP networks and cloud-based applications, communications service providers (CSPs) – facing increased competition from over-the-top providers delivering content via the Internet and independently of CSPs – must be able to offer seamless cloud-based communication and collaboration solutions that can scale for small, midsize, and large enterprises, as well as public sector organizations, in order to keep and grow market share. The latest version of Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite gives CSPs the capability to do just that. In addition, its integration ...
Jan. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,794
SYS-CON Events announced today that ActiveState, the leading independent Cloud Foundry and Docker-based PaaS provider, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. ActiveState believes that enterprises gain a competitive advantage when they are able to quickly create, deploy and efficiently manage software solutions that immediately create business value, but they face many challenges that prevent them from doing so. The Company is uniquely positioned to help address these challenges thro...
Jan. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,749
From telemedicine to smart cars, digital homes and industrial monitoring, the explosive growth of IoT has created exciting new business opportunities for real time calls and messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ivelin Ivanov, CEO and Co-Founder of Telestax, shared some of the new revenue sources that IoT created for Restcomm – the open source telephony platform from Telestax. Ivelin Ivanov is a technology entrepreneur who founded Mobicents, an Open Source VoIP Platform, to help create, deploy, and manage applications integrating voice, video and data. He is the co-founder of TeleStax, a...
Jan. 25, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,922
We certainly live in interesting technological times. And no more interesting than the current competing IoT standards for connectivity. Various standards bodies, approaches, and ecosystems are vying for mindshare and positioning for a competitive edge. It is clear that when the dust settles, we will have new protocols, evolved protocols, that will change the way we interact with devices and infrastructure. We will also have evolved web protocols, like HTTP/2, that will be changing the very core of our infrastructures. At the same time, we have old approaches made new again like micro-services...
Jan. 25, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,251
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize supplier management. Learn about enterprise architecture strategies for designing connected systems tha...
Jan. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,824