|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:45 PM EST||
AUDUBON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Peter Martin, Danny Alkassmi & Sean V. Bradley Will Be Presenting At the Dealer Synergy Booth #4179 At NADA 2013. Dealer Synergy CEO, Sean V. Bradley has partnered with Peter Martin, President of Cactus Sky Communications and formed a new company Automotive Digital Training Inc. Automotive Digital Training Inc. Is the most advanced video on demand, training, tracking, testing and certification platform in the Automotive Industry. The main differences are the people and the content. Automotive Digital Training, also known as "ADT" has the absolute most powerful content, subject matter experts and up to date curriculum. Instead of having one trainer on one platform and try to cover everything, ADT has sought out the absolute "Best Of The Best" in each area of curriculum:
- Jim Ziegler with almost 40 years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he has been a general assembly or key note speaker for almost every single major event in the automotive industry to include Digital Dealer, Internet Sales 20 Group, Internet Battle Plan. Countless NADA & NCM Dealer 20 Groups, Most State Associations, International Associations, NADA and a myriad of OEM engagements. Jim is not only an Automotive Sales, Management and F&I expert, he is a proud member and mentor in the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has achieved the coveted status of "Certified Speaking Professional" (CSP). Jim Ziegler has created the most powerful video on demand training curriculum for Automotive Showroom Sales, Sales Management and F&I
- Ralph Paglia with over 20+ years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he is one of the top Digital Marketing Experts in the country. Ralph has been featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine. He has also been a sought after subject matter expert and speaker for almost every single Automotive Internet Sales and Digital Marketing event in the industry such as, The Digital Dealer Convention, JD Power Internet Round Table, Internet Sales 20 Group. Ralph is the co-creator of AutoCon, one of the largest and most successful Automotive Conventions in the industry. Some say that AutoCon is the "NEW" Digital Dealer Convention. Ralph Paglia has also created one of the most powerful professional communities in the industry, "Automotive Digital Marketing.com". Ralph is bringing his famous "ADM" brand to the Automotive Digital Training Platform. Ralph's brand new curriculum will be bringing dealerships the most advanced information, details, "how to" for everything related to "Automotive Digital Marketing" and Conventional Automotive Marketing".
- Danny Alkassmi Danny Alkassmi, Former Auto Dealer, President of Rising Beyond, Inc (RBI); has been serving the auto industry more three decades. His career includes retail sales, sales management and general management. Danny has been conducting sales training seminars and management workshops, coast to coast in every major market for both the manufacturer and the dealer. Some of his recent sponsors include General Motors, Mazda Motors and Volkswagen of America, Autobytel, in addition to some of America's top dealers. As an expert in instructional design, Danny is the creator of RBI Score, the Industry's most effective sales process. Danny Alkassmi has literally redesigned the "Road To The Sale" process and has one of the most unique and powerful curriculums for "Showroom Sales"
- Peter Martin is the President of Cactus Sky Communications, one of the premier eMail Marketing agencies in the country. The company's ability to deliver email through SPAM filters and track the recipients' actions (clicks) provides its clients with an unprecedented marketing advantage. The company's ASM methodology provides drill-down email campaigns with specific communications, based on the recipient's needs or interests, resulting in a higher conversion ratio. Peter Martin is also the founder and former CEO of Ask Patty Inc. Peter has created an advanced curriculum for "email marketing, online reputation, data mining, how to cater to and sell to the female shopper / buyer, and other advanced marketing strategies that will enable dealerships to sell more cars, more often and more profitably.
- Sean V. Bradley has almost 15 years of Automotive Internet Sales, BDC and Advanced Digital Marketing experience. Sean has personally trained over 2,000 Dealer Principals and GMs and additional 5,000 sales professionals. Sean has written for over 13 national industry publications, has had a column in AutoSuccess Magazine. Sean has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 4 years and is also a FranklinCovey Trainer and Facilitator. Sean has spoken to over 80 NADA and NCM Dealer 20 Groups. He is the founder of the first and only Internet Sales 20 Group, The co-creator of the Dealer Battle Plan. Sean has spoken at almost every major Internet Sales / BDC workshop and convention in the industry. Sean has also been a NADA convention speaker for 3 years in a row. With Sean's unique background and experience he has created the most advanced, powerful & practical curriculum for the Automotive Digital Training Platform: "Internet Sales", "Phone Sales", "BDC", "objections / rebuttals", "Video Search Engine Optimization" and more...
These industry leviathans will all be at NADA and all at one booth, the Dealer Synergy booth #4179. Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Danny Alkassmi, Peter Martin and Sean V. Bradley will all be on hand to demo their video on demand training content for the thousands of NADA convention attendees.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying "Why would you pay for a virtual training platform that had one trainer or one nationally recognized expert / celebrity when you can have a platform that has 6, 10 or more world renowned experts? It's like Spider Man is cool but...the Avengers are MORE POWERFUL. Its SYNERGY".
Make sure you stop by booth # 4179 and take advantage of the NADA Specials and discounts. ADT is waiving the "Set Up" fees (over $3,000+)
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – [email protected]
SOURCE Synergized Media
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 30, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,433
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, will discuss the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to fo...
May. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,634
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,077
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device. For more information, please visit https://www.mangoapps.com/.
May. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,141
SYS-CON Events announced today the How to Create Angular 2 Clients for the Cloud Workshop, being held June 7, 2016, in conjunction with 18th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Angular 2 is a complete re-write of the popular framework AngularJS. Programming in Angular 2 is greatly simplified. Now it’s a component-based well-performing framework. The immersive one-day workshop led by Yakov Fain, a Java Champion and a co-founder of the IT consultancy Farata Systems and...
May. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,122
What a difference a year makes. Organizations aren’t just talking about IoT possibilities, it is now baked into their core business strategy. With IoT, billions of devices generating data from different companies on different networks around the globe need to interact. From efficiency to better customer insights to completely new business models, IoT will turn traditional business models upside down. In the new customer-centric age, the key to success is delivering critical services and apps wit...
May. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,353
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
May. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,589
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, will provide an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life ...
May. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,078
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC Software has been named "Siver Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that help businesses transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. BMC Digital Enterprise Management is a set of innovative IT solutions designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mo...
May. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,401
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex software systems for startups and enterprises. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobile software company with over 200 develope...
May. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,862
As cloud and storage projections continue to rise, the number of organizations moving to the cloud is escalating and it is clear cloud storage is here to stay. However, is it secure? Data is the lifeblood for government entities, countries, cloud service providers and enterprises alike and losing or exposing that data can have disastrous results. There are new concepts for data storage on the horizon that will deliver secure solutions for storing and moving sensitive data around the world. ...
May. 30, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,462
SoftLayer operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for Internet scale. With a global footprint of data centers and network points of presence, SoftLayer provides infrastructure as a service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises. SoftLayer's modular architecture, full-featured API, and sophisticated automation provide unparalleled performance and control. Its flexible unified platform seamlessly spans physical and virtual devices linked via a world...
May. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,411
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
May. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,300
The IoTs will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and share the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the development proc...
May. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,021
SYS-CON Events announced today TechTarget has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. TechTarget is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Its extensive global networ...
May. 30, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,321
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
May. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,353
The essence of data analysis involves setting up data pipelines that consist of several operations that are chained together – starting from data collection, data quality checks, data integration, data analysis and data visualization (including the setting up of interaction paths in that visualization). In our opinion, the challenges stem from the technology diversity at each stage of the data pipeline as well as the lack of process around the analysis.
May. 30, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,554
Designing IoT applications is complex, but deploying them in a scalable fashion is even more complex. A scalable, API first IaaS cloud is a good start, but in order to understand the various components specific to deploying IoT applications, one needs to understand the architecture of these applications and figure out how to scale these components independently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nara Rajagopalan is CEO of Accelerite, will discuss the fundamental architecture of IoT applications, ...
May. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,409
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
May. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,102
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 18th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,558