|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:45 PM EST||
AUDUBON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Peter Martin, Danny Alkassmi & Sean V. Bradley Will Be Presenting At the Dealer Synergy Booth #4179 At NADA 2013. Dealer Synergy CEO, Sean V. Bradley has partnered with Peter Martin, President of Cactus Sky Communications and formed a new company Automotive Digital Training Inc. Automotive Digital Training Inc. Is the most advanced video on demand, training, tracking, testing and certification platform in the Automotive Industry. The main differences are the people and the content. Automotive Digital Training, also known as "ADT" has the absolute most powerful content, subject matter experts and up to date curriculum. Instead of having one trainer on one platform and try to cover everything, ADT has sought out the absolute "Best Of The Best" in each area of curriculum:
- Jim Ziegler with almost 40 years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he has been a general assembly or key note speaker for almost every single major event in the automotive industry to include Digital Dealer, Internet Sales 20 Group, Internet Battle Plan. Countless NADA & NCM Dealer 20 Groups, Most State Associations, International Associations, NADA and a myriad of OEM engagements. Jim is not only an Automotive Sales, Management and F&I expert, he is a proud member and mentor in the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has achieved the coveted status of "Certified Speaking Professional" (CSP). Jim Ziegler has created the most powerful video on demand training curriculum for Automotive Showroom Sales, Sales Management and F&I
- Ralph Paglia with over 20+ years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he is one of the top Digital Marketing Experts in the country. Ralph has been featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine. He has also been a sought after subject matter expert and speaker for almost every single Automotive Internet Sales and Digital Marketing event in the industry such as, The Digital Dealer Convention, JD Power Internet Round Table, Internet Sales 20 Group. Ralph is the co-creator of AutoCon, one of the largest and most successful Automotive Conventions in the industry. Some say that AutoCon is the "NEW" Digital Dealer Convention. Ralph Paglia has also created one of the most powerful professional communities in the industry, "Automotive Digital Marketing.com". Ralph is bringing his famous "ADM" brand to the Automotive Digital Training Platform. Ralph's brand new curriculum will be bringing dealerships the most advanced information, details, "how to" for everything related to "Automotive Digital Marketing" and Conventional Automotive Marketing".
- Danny Alkassmi Danny Alkassmi, Former Auto Dealer, President of Rising Beyond, Inc (RBI); has been serving the auto industry more three decades. His career includes retail sales, sales management and general management. Danny has been conducting sales training seminars and management workshops, coast to coast in every major market for both the manufacturer and the dealer. Some of his recent sponsors include General Motors, Mazda Motors and Volkswagen of America, Autobytel, in addition to some of America's top dealers. As an expert in instructional design, Danny is the creator of RBI Score, the Industry's most effective sales process. Danny Alkassmi has literally redesigned the "Road To The Sale" process and has one of the most unique and powerful curriculums for "Showroom Sales"
- Peter Martin is the President of Cactus Sky Communications, one of the premier eMail Marketing agencies in the country. The company's ability to deliver email through SPAM filters and track the recipients' actions (clicks) provides its clients with an unprecedented marketing advantage. The company's ASM methodology provides drill-down email campaigns with specific communications, based on the recipient's needs or interests, resulting in a higher conversion ratio. Peter Martin is also the founder and former CEO of Ask Patty Inc. Peter has created an advanced curriculum for "email marketing, online reputation, data mining, how to cater to and sell to the female shopper / buyer, and other advanced marketing strategies that will enable dealerships to sell more cars, more often and more profitably.
- Sean V. Bradley has almost 15 years of Automotive Internet Sales, BDC and Advanced Digital Marketing experience. Sean has personally trained over 2,000 Dealer Principals and GMs and additional 5,000 sales professionals. Sean has written for over 13 national industry publications, has had a column in AutoSuccess Magazine. Sean has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 4 years and is also a FranklinCovey Trainer and Facilitator. Sean has spoken to over 80 NADA and NCM Dealer 20 Groups. He is the founder of the first and only Internet Sales 20 Group, The co-creator of the Dealer Battle Plan. Sean has spoken at almost every major Internet Sales / BDC workshop and convention in the industry. Sean has also been a NADA convention speaker for 3 years in a row. With Sean's unique background and experience he has created the most advanced, powerful & practical curriculum for the Automotive Digital Training Platform: "Internet Sales", "Phone Sales", "BDC", "objections / rebuttals", "Video Search Engine Optimization" and more...
These industry leviathans will all be at NADA and all at one booth, the Dealer Synergy booth #4179. Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Danny Alkassmi, Peter Martin and Sean V. Bradley will all be on hand to demo their video on demand training content for the thousands of NADA convention attendees.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying "Why would you pay for a virtual training platform that had one trainer or one nationally recognized expert / celebrity when you can have a platform that has 6, 10 or more world renowned experts? It's like Spider Man is cool but...the Avengers are MORE POWERFUL. Its SYNERGY".
Make sure you stop by booth # 4179 and take advantage of the NADA Specials and discounts. ADT is waiving the "Set Up" fees (over $3,000+)
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – [email protected]
SOURCE Synergized Media
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Aug. 24, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,044
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,632
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 24, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,721
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,162
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,903
Akana has announced the availability of version 8 of its API Management solution. The Akana Platform provides an end-to-end API Management solution for designing, implementing, securing, managing, monitoring, and publishing APIs. It is available as a SaaS platform, on-premises, and as a hybrid deployment. Version 8 introduces a lot of new functionality, all aimed at offering customers the richest API Management capabilities in a way that is easier than ever for API and app developers to use.
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,388
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,853
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,576
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,853
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,814
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,212
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,484
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,978
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,751
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 23, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,637
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,802
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Aug. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,507
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,412
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Aug. 23, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,230