|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:45 PM EST||
AUDUBON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Peter Martin, Danny Alkassmi & Sean V. Bradley Will Be Presenting At the Dealer Synergy Booth #4179 At NADA 2013. Dealer Synergy CEO, Sean V. Bradley has partnered with Peter Martin, President of Cactus Sky Communications and formed a new company Automotive Digital Training Inc. Automotive Digital Training Inc. Is the most advanced video on demand, training, tracking, testing and certification platform in the Automotive Industry. The main differences are the people and the content. Automotive Digital Training, also known as "ADT" has the absolute most powerful content, subject matter experts and up to date curriculum. Instead of having one trainer on one platform and try to cover everything, ADT has sought out the absolute "Best Of The Best" in each area of curriculum:
- Jim Ziegler with almost 40 years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he has been a general assembly or key note speaker for almost every single major event in the automotive industry to include Digital Dealer, Internet Sales 20 Group, Internet Battle Plan. Countless NADA & NCM Dealer 20 Groups, Most State Associations, International Associations, NADA and a myriad of OEM engagements. Jim is not only an Automotive Sales, Management and F&I expert, he is a proud member and mentor in the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has achieved the coveted status of "Certified Speaking Professional" (CSP). Jim Ziegler has created the most powerful video on demand training curriculum for Automotive Showroom Sales, Sales Management and F&I
- Ralph Paglia with over 20+ years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he is one of the top Digital Marketing Experts in the country. Ralph has been featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine. He has also been a sought after subject matter expert and speaker for almost every single Automotive Internet Sales and Digital Marketing event in the industry such as, The Digital Dealer Convention, JD Power Internet Round Table, Internet Sales 20 Group. Ralph is the co-creator of AutoCon, one of the largest and most successful Automotive Conventions in the industry. Some say that AutoCon is the "NEW" Digital Dealer Convention. Ralph Paglia has also created one of the most powerful professional communities in the industry, "Automotive Digital Marketing.com". Ralph is bringing his famous "ADM" brand to the Automotive Digital Training Platform. Ralph's brand new curriculum will be bringing dealerships the most advanced information, details, "how to" for everything related to "Automotive Digital Marketing" and Conventional Automotive Marketing".
- Danny Alkassmi Danny Alkassmi, Former Auto Dealer, President of Rising Beyond, Inc (RBI); has been serving the auto industry more three decades. His career includes retail sales, sales management and general management. Danny has been conducting sales training seminars and management workshops, coast to coast in every major market for both the manufacturer and the dealer. Some of his recent sponsors include General Motors, Mazda Motors and Volkswagen of America, Autobytel, in addition to some of America's top dealers. As an expert in instructional design, Danny is the creator of RBI Score, the Industry's most effective sales process. Danny Alkassmi has literally redesigned the "Road To The Sale" process and has one of the most unique and powerful curriculums for "Showroom Sales"
- Peter Martin is the President of Cactus Sky Communications, one of the premier eMail Marketing agencies in the country. The company's ability to deliver email through SPAM filters and track the recipients' actions (clicks) provides its clients with an unprecedented marketing advantage. The company's ASM methodology provides drill-down email campaigns with specific communications, based on the recipient's needs or interests, resulting in a higher conversion ratio. Peter Martin is also the founder and former CEO of Ask Patty Inc. Peter has created an advanced curriculum for "email marketing, online reputation, data mining, how to cater to and sell to the female shopper / buyer, and other advanced marketing strategies that will enable dealerships to sell more cars, more often and more profitably.
- Sean V. Bradley has almost 15 years of Automotive Internet Sales, BDC and Advanced Digital Marketing experience. Sean has personally trained over 2,000 Dealer Principals and GMs and additional 5,000 sales professionals. Sean has written for over 13 national industry publications, has had a column in AutoSuccess Magazine. Sean has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 4 years and is also a FranklinCovey Trainer and Facilitator. Sean has spoken to over 80 NADA and NCM Dealer 20 Groups. He is the founder of the first and only Internet Sales 20 Group, The co-creator of the Dealer Battle Plan. Sean has spoken at almost every major Internet Sales / BDC workshop and convention in the industry. Sean has also been a NADA convention speaker for 3 years in a row. With Sean's unique background and experience he has created the most advanced, powerful & practical curriculum for the Automotive Digital Training Platform: "Internet Sales", "Phone Sales", "BDC", "objections / rebuttals", "Video Search Engine Optimization" and more...
These industry leviathans will all be at NADA and all at one booth, the Dealer Synergy booth #4179. Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Danny Alkassmi, Peter Martin and Sean V. Bradley will all be on hand to demo their video on demand training content for the thousands of NADA convention attendees.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying "Why would you pay for a virtual training platform that had one trainer or one nationally recognized expert / celebrity when you can have a platform that has 6, 10 or more world renowned experts? It's like Spider Man is cool but...the Avengers are MORE POWERFUL. Its SYNERGY".
Make sure you stop by booth # 4179 and take advantage of the NADA Specials and discounts. ADT is waiving the "Set Up" fees (over $3,000+)
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – [email protected]
SOURCE Synergized Media
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using the URL as a basic building block, we open this up and get the same resilience that the web enjoys.
Nov. 25, 2014 09:30 PM EST Reads: 983
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example t...
Nov. 25, 2014 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,020
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robin Raymond, Chief Architect at Hookflash, will walk through the shifting landscape of traditional telephone and voice services ...
Nov. 25, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,329
The Domain Name Service (DNS) is one of the most important components in networking infrastructure, enabling users and services to access applications by translating URLs (names) into IP addresses (numbers). Because every icon and URL and all embedded content on a website requires a DNS lookup loading complex sites necessitates hundreds of DNS queries. In addition, as more internet-enabled ‘Things' get connected, people will rely on DNS to name and find their fridges, toasters and toilets. According to a recent IDG Research Services Survey this rate of traffic will only grow. What's driving t...
Nov. 25, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,138
Enthusiasm for the Internet of Things has reached an all-time high. In 2013 alone, venture capitalists spent more than $1 billion dollars investing in the IoT space. With "smart" appliances and devices, IoT covers wearable smart devices, cloud services to hardware companies. Nest, a Google company, detects temperatures inside homes and automatically adjusts it by tracking its user's habit. These technologies are quickly developing and with it come challenges such as bridging infrastructure gaps, abiding by privacy concerns and making the concept a reality. These challenges can't be addressed w...
Nov. 25, 2014 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,198
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems at Red Hat, described how to revolutioniz...
Nov. 24, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,569
Bit6 today issued a challenge to the technology community implementing Web Real Time Communication (WebRTC). To leap beyond WebRTC’s significant limitations and fully leverage its underlying value to accelerate innovation, application developers need to consider the entire communications ecosystem.
Nov. 24, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,445
The definition of IoT is not new, in fact it’s been around for over a decade. What has changed is the public's awareness that the technology we use on a daily basis has caught up on the vision of an always on, always connected world. If you look into the details of what comprises the IoT, you’ll see that it includes everything from cloud computing, Big Data analytics, “Things,” Web communication, applications, network, storage, etc. It is essentially including everything connected online from hardware to software, or as we like to say, it’s an Internet of many different things. The difference ...
Nov. 24, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,583
Cloud Expo 2014 TV commercials will feature @ThingsExpo, which was launched in June, 2014 at New York City's Javits Center as the largest 'Internet of Things' event in the world.
Nov. 24, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,599
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas.
Nov. 23, 2014 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,785
"There is a natural synchronization between the business models, the IoT is there to support ,” explained Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Aria Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at the 15th International Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Nov. 23, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,726
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com), moderated by Ashar Baig, Research Director, Cloud, at Gigaom Research, Nate Gordon, Director of T...
Nov. 23, 2014 07:45 AM EST Reads: 1,738
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's platform-as-a-service. The new platform enables developers to build ap...
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,544
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and assessments, including a decade of leading incident response and digital forensics. He is co-author of t...
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,481
Technology is enabling a new approach to collecting and using data. This approach, commonly referred to as the "Internet of Things" (IoT), enables businesses to use real-time data from all sorts of things including machines, devices and sensors to make better decisions, improve customer service, and lower the risk in the creation of new revenue opportunities. In his General Session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Dave Wagstaff, Vice President and Chief Architect at BSQUARE Corporation, discuss the real benefits to focus on, how to understand the requirements of a successful solution, the flow of ...
Nov. 21, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,546
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, and physical persons. In the IoT vision, every new "thing" - sensor, actuator, data source, data con...
Nov. 21, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,473
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Nov. 21, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,404
Focused on this fast-growing market’s needs, Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: VTSS), a leading provider of IC solutions to advance "Ethernet Everywhere" in Carrier, Enterprise and Internet of Things (IoT) networks, introduced its IStaX™ software (VSC6815SDK), a robust protocol stack to simplify deployment and management of Industrial-IoT network applications such as Industrial Ethernet switching, surveillance, video distribution, LCD signage, intelligent sensors, and metering equipment. Leveraging technologies proven in the Carrier and Enterprise markets, IStaX is designed to work ac...
Nov. 20, 2014 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,453
C-Labs LLC, a leading provider of remote and mobile access for the Internet of Things (IoT), announced the appointment of John Traynor to the position of chief operating officer. Previously a strategic advisor to the firm, Mr. Traynor will now oversee sales, marketing, finance, and operations. Mr. Traynor is based out of the C-Labs office in Redmond, Washington. He reports to Chris Muench, Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Traynor brings valuable business leadership and technology industry expertise to C-Labs. With over 30 years' experience in the high-tech sector, John Traynor has held numerous...
Nov. 20, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,394
The 3rd International @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades.
Nov. 20, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,674