|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:45 PM EST||
AUDUBON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Peter Martin, Danny Alkassmi & Sean V. Bradley Will Be Presenting At the Dealer Synergy Booth #4179 At NADA 2013. Dealer Synergy CEO, Sean V. Bradley has partnered with Peter Martin, President of Cactus Sky Communications and formed a new company Automotive Digital Training Inc. Automotive Digital Training Inc. Is the most advanced video on demand, training, tracking, testing and certification platform in the Automotive Industry. The main differences are the people and the content. Automotive Digital Training, also known as "ADT" has the absolute most powerful content, subject matter experts and up to date curriculum. Instead of having one trainer on one platform and try to cover everything, ADT has sought out the absolute "Best Of The Best" in each area of curriculum:
- Jim Ziegler with almost 40 years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he has been a general assembly or key note speaker for almost every single major event in the automotive industry to include Digital Dealer, Internet Sales 20 Group, Internet Battle Plan. Countless NADA & NCM Dealer 20 Groups, Most State Associations, International Associations, NADA and a myriad of OEM engagements. Jim is not only an Automotive Sales, Management and F&I expert, he is a proud member and mentor in the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has achieved the coveted status of "Certified Speaking Professional" (CSP). Jim Ziegler has created the most powerful video on demand training curriculum for Automotive Showroom Sales, Sales Management and F&I
- Ralph Paglia with over 20+ years in the Automotive Sales Industry, he is one of the top Digital Marketing Experts in the country. Ralph has been featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine. He has also been a sought after subject matter expert and speaker for almost every single Automotive Internet Sales and Digital Marketing event in the industry such as, The Digital Dealer Convention, JD Power Internet Round Table, Internet Sales 20 Group. Ralph is the co-creator of AutoCon, one of the largest and most successful Automotive Conventions in the industry. Some say that AutoCon is the "NEW" Digital Dealer Convention. Ralph Paglia has also created one of the most powerful professional communities in the industry, "Automotive Digital Marketing.com". Ralph is bringing his famous "ADM" brand to the Automotive Digital Training Platform. Ralph's brand new curriculum will be bringing dealerships the most advanced information, details, "how to" for everything related to "Automotive Digital Marketing" and Conventional Automotive Marketing".
- Danny Alkassmi Danny Alkassmi, Former Auto Dealer, President of Rising Beyond, Inc (RBI); has been serving the auto industry more three decades. His career includes retail sales, sales management and general management. Danny has been conducting sales training seminars and management workshops, coast to coast in every major market for both the manufacturer and the dealer. Some of his recent sponsors include General Motors, Mazda Motors and Volkswagen of America, Autobytel, in addition to some of America's top dealers. As an expert in instructional design, Danny is the creator of RBI Score, the Industry's most effective sales process. Danny Alkassmi has literally redesigned the "Road To The Sale" process and has one of the most unique and powerful curriculums for "Showroom Sales"
- Peter Martin is the President of Cactus Sky Communications, one of the premier eMail Marketing agencies in the country. The company's ability to deliver email through SPAM filters and track the recipients' actions (clicks) provides its clients with an unprecedented marketing advantage. The company's ASM methodology provides drill-down email campaigns with specific communications, based on the recipient's needs or interests, resulting in a higher conversion ratio. Peter Martin is also the founder and former CEO of Ask Patty Inc. Peter has created an advanced curriculum for "email marketing, online reputation, data mining, how to cater to and sell to the female shopper / buyer, and other advanced marketing strategies that will enable dealerships to sell more cars, more often and more profitably.
- Sean V. Bradley has almost 15 years of Automotive Internet Sales, BDC and Advanced Digital Marketing experience. Sean has personally trained over 2,000 Dealer Principals and GMs and additional 5,000 sales professionals. Sean has written for over 13 national industry publications, has had a column in AutoSuccess Magazine. Sean has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 4 years and is also a FranklinCovey Trainer and Facilitator. Sean has spoken to over 80 NADA and NCM Dealer 20 Groups. He is the founder of the first and only Internet Sales 20 Group, The co-creator of the Dealer Battle Plan. Sean has spoken at almost every major Internet Sales / BDC workshop and convention in the industry. Sean has also been a NADA convention speaker for 3 years in a row. With Sean's unique background and experience he has created the most advanced, powerful & practical curriculum for the Automotive Digital Training Platform: "Internet Sales", "Phone Sales", "BDC", "objections / rebuttals", "Video Search Engine Optimization" and more...
These industry leviathans will all be at NADA and all at one booth, the Dealer Synergy booth #4179. Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Danny Alkassmi, Peter Martin and Sean V. Bradley will all be on hand to demo their video on demand training content for the thousands of NADA convention attendees.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying "Why would you pay for a virtual training platform that had one trainer or one nationally recognized expert / celebrity when you can have a platform that has 6, 10 or more world renowned experts? It's like Spider Man is cool but...the Avengers are MORE POWERFUL. Its SYNERGY".
Make sure you stop by booth # 4179 and take advantage of the NADA Specials and discounts. ADT is waiving the "Set Up" fees (over $3,000+)
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – [email protected]
SOURCE Synergized Media
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,153
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,840
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,545
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,122
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,201
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,152
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kausik Sridharabalan, founder and CTO of Pulzze Systems, Inc., will focus on key challenges in building an Internet of Things solution infrastructure. He will shed light on efficient ways of defining interactions within IoT solutions, leading to cost and time reduction. He will also introduce ways to handle data and how one can develop IoT solutions that are lean, flexible and configurable, thus making IoT infrastructure agile and scalable.
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 536
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,055
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,260
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,267
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,905
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,686
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,360
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,474
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,109
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,272
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,477
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,825
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,204