|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 08:20 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Chinese equities have had a good start to the year as various economic data have pointed to a recovery in China's economy. The Bloomberg China-US 55 Equity Index, which tracks the performance of the top 55 Chinese equities trading in the U.S., has gained 2.5 percent so far in 2013. The Paragon Report examines investing opportunities on Chinese Internet stocks and provides equity research on Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (NYSE: QIHU) and Youku Tudou Inc. (NYSE: YOKU).
First half figures from the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) showed that the nation's internet population stood at 538 million in 2012, a year-over-year increase of 11 percent. While that figure may seem substantial, the internet penetration rate was estimated to be at just 39.9 percent, leaving significant room for growth.
China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology recently predicted China's internet population to reach 800 million users by 2015. Internet penetration is expected to be driven by mobile internet access as the country currently has over 1 billion mobile phone users.
Paragon Report releases regular market updates on Chinese Internet stocks so investors can stay ahead of the crowd and make the best investment decisions to maximize their returns. Take a few minutes to register with us free at www.ParagonReport.com and get exclusive access to our numerous stock reports and industry newsletters.
Qihoo 360 is a leading Internet platform company in China as measured by active user base. At the end of March 2012, the company had approximately 411 million monthly active Internet users, according to iResearch. The company in august entered the Chinese search engine market with the launch of so.com.
Youku is China's leading Internet television company. Their mission is to become the primary source of online video content for Chinese internet users across all Internet-enabled devices. Youku Tudou's dual-platform solution allows advertisers to reach a vast, diverse user base -- with a combined total of more than 400 million viewers on a monthly basis according to market research firm iResearch in September 2012
The Paragon Report has not been compensated by any of the above-mentioned publicly traded companies. Paragon Report is compensated by other third party organizations for advertising services. We act as an independent research portal and are aware that all investment entails inherent risks. Please view the full disclaimer at:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict