|By PR.com Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
Cincinnati, OH, January 10, 2013 --(PR.com)-- One of the fastest growing Search Engine Optimization firms, Cincinnati-based Joint Effort Marketing announced the opening of a new office in Portland, OR at 5320 SW Macadam Ave. In addition they reported that their year-end revenues were up 197% over 2011 revenues.
Founder and CEO Chuck Caine attributes the growth to the high level of return of investment that his firm delivers for his clients and adds that his very high retention rate helps in the growth of the company. “Joint Effort Marketing believes very strongly that an SEO marketing budget should be considered a return on investment and not an expense line,” Chuck reports. “Therefore once our clients see results, they invest more.”
Joint Effort Marketing is adding their Portland SEO firm to the video operation that already operates in Portland. “Video has been a very successful method for us to cause visitors to become customers on websites by quickly explaining products and services. Nobody wants to read anymore,” says Chuck, “and video takes complicated ideas and makes them simple.”
Joint Effort Marketing has established itself as a national leader in web traffic marketing and includes services such as web design, Search Engine Optimization, PPC management, social media marketing, infographics, and animated videos.
Chuck’s team has over 100 years of marketing experience between them. He grew into web marketing from the print business and has used that experience to serve his clients very nicely.
Five new offices will be added in the first quarter of 2013. Joining their original Cincinnati SEO location will be offices for Portland SEO, Dallas SEO, Denver SEO, Atlanta SEO, and Chicago SEO.
Joint Effort Marketing is a full service web traffic marketing firm and is available for a free consultation at 1-513-474-1158.
Click here to read the full story: Joint Effort Marketing Opens New Office in Portland
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict