|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 10, 2013 05:45 AM EST||
Smart TV platform creator presents at CES 2013 its revolutionary contextual and social interactive applications, opening up new revenue opportunities for TV Service Providers
Yarkona, Israel and Las Vegas, USA - 9th January 2013: Comigo today announced it will use its presence at CES 2013 to demonstrate its unique social and interactive applications (WatchApps) which allow viewers to engage with the content they watch and interact with their friends.
The WatchApps are offered as part of Comigo's multi-screen Smart TV platform. The viewers can participate in polls, betting or trivia questions, get extended internet-based information related to the content they watch, buy merchandize or other items - all while watching the show with no need to surf the web or search in the application store.
For example, while watching a Sports match, the viewer can enter the Facebook page of the league, get the history of the players, receive real-time results of other games being played at the same time, re-play interesting events that took place during the game, minute-by-minute, make a bet, purchase tickets for the next game and more.
Viewers can purchase specific products related to the viewed content and invite their friends to join this purchase - in return they can get a discount.
Viewers can also use the WatchApps to send virtual multimedia messages to friends while watching a show, such as Birthday Cakes and wishes and throwing a tomato when their friend's team scores.
Comigo offers SDK, enabling developers to build such interactive-applications and back-end tools for the TV Service Providers to manage and correlate the interactive-applications with their EPG.
Comigo presents its platform at the LVH (Las Vegas Hotel), 3000 Paradise Road, East Tower, Suite 2060
For demo coordination please contact: [email protected]
Comigo is the creator of a feature-rich smart TV platform which combines the TV/Video/Broadcast viewing with the Internet capabilities. Comigo developed an advance Smart TV platform, including middleware for Android based STB, Applications for iOS/Android Smartphones and Tablets, as well as a strong Server side that manages and enhances the solution.
Comigo's solution considerably enhances the TV experience by uniquely extending viewing across all types of handheld devices, with revolutionary personal viewing experience and social interactive capabilities.
As part of its solution, Comigo offers content-sensitive applications and advertisement as a platform on top of the broadcasted stream, all to enrich the user experience and increase his engagement with the viewed content and with his friends.
Founded by Dov Moran, Comigo enables Operators, Broadcasters and other media companies to reach a leadership position in the smart TV arena and enjoy new revenue streams. A highly successful technology entrepreneur and the inventor of the USB flash drive, Dov was also Founder & CEO of msystems, which was acquired by SanDisk for $1.6 billion, and modu, which invented the concept of modular phones (its patents were acquired by Google).
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict