|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 09:40 PM EST||
nano tech 2013 takes place January 30 – February 1, 2013 at the Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
Business Wire is the official newswire for the nano tech 2013. Breaking news releases, exhibitor press kits are available at Tradeshownews.com, Business Wire's trade show, conference, and event news resource.
Listed below are the nano tech 2013 exhibitor profiles.
|Company:||National Nanotechnologu Center (NANOTEC)|
The National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC) is the leading agency
on nanotechnology development in Thailand. Established on 13
August 2003, NANOTEC is one of four research agency operating
under the jurisdiction of the National Science and Technology
Development Agency (NSTDA) and the Ministry of Science and
|Company:||New Metals & Chemicals Corporation|
|We are experts of nano-tech materials and measuring equipment. Spotlighted are various kinds of Graphene. Also exhibited are Nano Wires, Nano Diamonds (complete dispersion of single particles), Carbon Nanotubes, Nano Porous Carbon, metallic/alloy/oxides/carbide/nitride/boride nano powders, etc. In addition, particle size analyzers for nano region and Nano Mill/TEM Mill for TEM observation are also there.|
Techscience provide Advanced Surface evaluation & Analysis
- New product: Compact NaioAFM, NaioSTM,FlexAFM
- Micro force sensor & Nano manipulation
- Nano materials: quantum dot, Nanotube, Nanowire, Nano particles
- presentation at Seminar to introduce Nano manipulation AFM
About nano tech 2013
nano tech International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference is the world's largest nanotechnology fair and an essential event for state-of the-art manufacturing.
With the main topic "Life & Green Nanotechnology – 10-9 INNOVATION" set in 2012, nano tech 2013 will continue to promote the world's leading technologies for Green and Life Science applications. In addition to materials, products and technologies at the nano-level which contribute to solving environmental problems, nano tech will focus on life science solutions, as in the medical field, in cosmetics or in food applications.
nano tech 2013 - The12th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference will be collocated with 11 other exhibitions, such as InterAqua, ASTEC, and the new Neo Ceramics. The 12 concurrent exhibitions will share the "ICS Business Matching System" a new innovative on-line system supporting all the participants of the 12 exhibitions to create synergies across market borders and accelerate open innovation.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Public relations and investor relations professionals rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted market reach. A recognized disclosure service in the United States, Canada and a dozen European countries, Business Wire handles document formatting and regulatory filing into EDGAR, SEDAR and other systems. Professional communicators from public and private companies, government agencies, advocacy groups and more rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted reach -- with IR services for public companies and PR services that include Public Policy, LatinoWire and Corporate Social Responsibility. Business Wire provides online newsroom hosting and integration services as well as search engine optimization, mobile distribution and detailed measurement on every press release. Its patented NX delivery platform provides simultaneous full-text posting of Business Wire content to news systems and websites in virtually any country or language. With 31 bureaus worldwide, Business Wire offers local service and global reach.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict