|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 11:58 AM EST||
NEW YORK, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Earnings season started off this week with the markets responding with bearish sentiment. The DOW Gains some traction back today as markets are up more than 60 points. (NYSE:WFC) Wells Fargo is the next major bank to report earnings due this Friday. Consensus EPS is $ 0.90 a share. On Jan 2nd 2013 Howard Richardson Director of WFC bought 1427 at a price per share of $ 35.05 for the total sum cost of $ 50,016.40.
Keycorp (NYSE:KEY) - On Dec 31st there was a total of 6-insider transaction all of which were reported. Different directors of Keycorp collectively bought 16,336 shares. Since the transaction the stock has been up roughly around $ 0.50. The stock today almost broke its 52-week high of $ 9.12
Whether bull or bear The Stock Freak has got you covered! Sign up to receive our free newsletters and stay up to date with stocks on the run. http://www.TheStockFreak.com
World Moto (OTC:FARE) - World Moto yesterday saw big volume but also saw a big drop in share price As investors seem to have collected profits on the last week's bull run. The stock today has traded over 20 million shares.
Vumee (OTC:VUME) - Vumee has had a strong start to the trading day being up over 100% and already trading over 16 million shares. VUME today released news regarding their business plan to monetize its " Fast growing Platform"
Amr Corp (OTC:AAMRQ) - American Airlines finds its way back to being one of the most active stocks in the OTC markets. The stock has seen a 52 week low of $0.20 and is up another 30% trading at over $1.15. The stock is trading over 10 times its average volume.
To find similar research reports that are available for free follow the link below and sign up at http://www.TheStockFreak.com
Disclosure: TheStockFreak.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. The Stock Freak is a wholly owned entity of a financial public relations firm. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict