|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 08:04 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- ON24, Inc., the global leader in webcasting and virtual event solutions, today announced Elite Presentations, a new and easy way to create and deliver professional-quality interactive online presentations in just a few simple steps, right from the user's computer. Available now, Elite Presentations is designed to provide interactive multimedia content for applications such as marketing and training.
Elite Presentations is the latest addition to ON24's award-winning Webcast Elite family. "Creating online video presentations is a very time-consuming and difficult experience," said Jayesh Sahasi, ON24's Chief Product Officer. "Just as with Webcast Elite, which made high-end, full-featured webcasting accessible for the typical enterprise user, ON24 now aims to change the game for online video presentations. With Presentations, you upload a PowerPoint deck, record or edit an audio track for each slide using just your telephone and a web browser, and publish to an interactive online video experience in minutes."
Though it was launched just last year, hundreds of customers have already adopted Webcast Elite, making it the fastest growing product line in ON24 history. Current Webcast Elite customers include Google, Intuit, SAP, IBM, Rosetta Stone, GigaOM, Prudential Financial and Standard & Poor's. Over half of ON24's contracts for self-service webcasting are now Elite contracts, and those events represent 25% of the total number of self-service events run on the ON24 platform.
Elite Presentations is built on ON24's industry-leading Platform 10, the flexible ON24 virtual communications platform that supports extended interactivity, including social media sharing via Facebook and Twitter, and provides the ability to customize the individual experience. Platform 10's diverse and growing widget library provides enhanced functionality and, as a result, engagement. Another key feature of Elite Presentations is support for iOS and Android operating systems, enabling increasingly mobile end users to view presentations on popular smartphones and tablet computers.
"Elite Presentations, a powerful communications application for marketing and training departments, is incredibly easy to use, and the user experience for participants is unsurpassed," commented Sharat Sharan, CEO of ON24. "We are, in effect, redefining enterprise video, offering interactive, on-demand experiences using ON24 Platform 10 technology. With Elite Presentations, customers can deliver interactive content to thousands of viewers with the same reliability and scale that make ON24 the world's virtual communications leader."
Elite Presentations provides a number of benefits. Users can:
- Record a presentation with an easy-to-use software interface.
- Immediately publish for viewing on any device.
- Customize the audience experience and registration pages.
- Analyze performance metrics and understand viewer behavior in real time.
With Elite Presentations, ON24 customers create and deploy presentations with a simple four-step process. Users can build fully-branded, interactive presentations that incorporate slides, audio and video, in just minutes. The steps include:
- Build the online presentation: Create and record custom-branded presentations via ON24's easily navigated user interface, which includes one-click recording and publishing of slides and multimedia content.
- Customize the audience experience: ON24 offers users the ability to design their own branded console or use one of many pre-designed templates. These consoles can be further customized via ON24 widgets, instantly adding popular features such as social media sharing and chat.
- Set up registration pages: Elite Presentations includes a built-in registration engine, enabling the development of professional-looking registration pages which can be fully customized or created from templates. These easily-formatted pages can incorporate embedded links, video and custom registration fields as needed.
- Review real-time analytics: Users of Elite Presentations can review detailed statistics -- including time spent viewing the presentation, content downloaded, poll and survey responses and Q&A results -- and develop viewer behavioral profiles for better lead scoring and content analysis.
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, the virtual communications platform for the global enterprise, provides interactive, impactful cloud-based solutions that drive outstanding results. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio, including webcasting, virtual events and virtual environments, accessible from any device and supported by robust reporting and analytics. Applications for the ON24 platform include demand generation, partner enablement, training, product launches, company town hall meetings and user conferences. More than 700 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, Unilever, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Ernst & Young, Amazon and New York Life, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.ON24.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2196886
Video-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2196915
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict